Where to go to have my PC worked on?

Vek1313

I am a first time builder. Watching build logs appear to be so easy. For the most part, PC building is. My trouble could just be in the wiring or it could be something bigger. My parts list is in my signature. I don’t have any spare parts to throw in to test if anything is dead. The PSU and Motherboard appear to work because the lights on the motherboard came on. I just am not sure what is wrong and I’d like to take it somewhere for moreso “professionals” to do it. I’m in a small town with a computer repair shop but I don’t think they help with custom builds. If I took it to Micro Center (where I bought the vast majority of my system) or Best Buy or something of the likes, would they be able to help? Or where is somewhere that I could take it to get it to work properly?

Whats your location?

bestbuy NerdsRUs

Dunno if microcenter does repairs or not

try them all

23 hours ago, Canada EH said:

Whats your location?

bestbuy NerdsRUs

Dunno if microcenter does repairs or not

try them all

The biggest city I am closest to is St. Louis. If Best Buy does it, that is easy enough for me to get to and I will try going there.

28 minutes ago, UnleashedPride said:

The biggest city I am closest to is St. Louis. If Best Buy does it, that is easy enough for me to get to and I will try going there.

Give them a ringies