Oneplus 6 Avengers Edition releases today. Is it worth importing & can I set the language to English?

UltimaHeart

The Oneplus 6 limited edition avengers version has released today & I'm wondering if its worth the trouble of importing. I can also set the language to english right? (I assume not all apps will be in english tho.)

as long as it runs android yes then you just have to remove the bloatware that's not in english 

3 minutes ago, Alaradia said:

as long as it runs android yes then you just have to remove the bloatware that's not in english 

ok so I am very new to this but 

1. Would importing something like the avengers oneplus 6 edition be difficult to do?

2. Removing the bloatware shouldn't be difficult right for an international phone?

3. Can I still root this phone like a normal US version android phone 

Just now, UltimaHeart said:

ok so I am very new to this but 

1. Would importing something like the avengers oneplus 6 edition be difficult to do?

2. Removing the bloatware shouldn't be difficult right for an international phone?

3. Can I still root this phone like a normal US version android phone 

not sure it depends on if you can find a place that will ship it to you or if you have to make a deal with some one who lives thier

some of the bloatware you may have to get root to remove but you can usually disable it

depends is it software and hardware wise the same as the normal oneplus 6 then yep

40 minutes ago, Alaradia said:

Oneplus phones do not have bloatware.

50 minutes ago, UltimaHeart said:

The Oneplus 6 limited edition avengers version has released today & I'm wondering if its worth the trouble of importing. I can also set the language to english right? (I assume not all apps will be in english tho.)

Trouble of importing depends on your country. You may have no trouble at all. You must see your country's law for imported items(customs, taxes etc). Either you change your language or not all aps you download from play store will be in the same language you see them on your current phone.  

10 minutes ago, Settlerteo said:

Oneplus phones do not have bloatware.

Trouble of importing depends on your country. You may have no trouble at all. You must see your country's law for imported items(customs, taxes etc). Either you change your language or not all aps you download from play store will be in the same language you see them on your current phone.  

in your opion it doesnt have bloat ware in mine it does it does depend on what you classify as bloat ware

10 minutes ago, Alaradia said:

in your opion it doesnt have bloat ware in mine it does it does depend on what you classify as bloat ware

Fair enough but it's the closest smartphone to stock android and when someone reads about bloatware, he might think of unnecessary apps which cannot be deleted, which is not the case. But if you mean oxygen ui features then i can't disagree with you. Maybe...

Nice thing about android is that if the bootloader is unlocked and phone is rooted, you can remove anything.

Sudo make me a sandwich