Should I just get a BLD or build it my self?

Last time I checked, NZXT doesn't include monitors and other peripherals. You can go onto BLD and build a similar spec system yourself.

hi.

The 60hz monitor is kind of a waste because the 1080ti will be capable of higher than 60FPS, so getting a 144hz monitor will be better.

hi.

Well that's a tough question.

I'm always a fan of building it yourself. I think it feels.....more special. But with the market the way it is now it might be a tiny bit cheaper to buy a pre-built if your going for value. But prices have stabilized a bit so you should be able to be fairly close either way.

If you do decide to build it yourself a few suggestions. #1 if your running short on cash you can always add the cablemod cables in later. no need to do it right away its an ascetic upgrade that can always be added. and #2 just skip the astros they are overrated. you can get a way better headset for the same price or one of similar quality for cheaper.

My RIG:

I7 6700k - GTX 1080 -  32GB Ram - 256GB 950 Pro(boot) + 1TB 850 EVO(Programs) + 4TB 860 EVO(Games) + 1TB WD Black (Files)

2 hours ago, AskTJ said:

The 60hz monitor is kind of a waste because the 1080ti will be capable of higher than 60FPS, so getting a 144hz monitor will be better.

The monitor and the other “(Purchesed)” is the stuff I already bought.

2 hours ago, Legeis said:

I'm always a fan of building it yourself. I think it feels.....more special. But with the market the way it is now it might be a tiny bit cheaper to buy a pre-built if your going for value. But prices have stabilized a bit so you should be able to be fairly close either way.

If you do decide to build it yourself a few suggestions. #1 if your running short on cash you can always add the cablemod cables in later. no need to do it right away its an ascetic upgrade that can always be added. and #2 just skip the astros they are overrated. you can get a way better headset for the same price or one of similar quality for cheaper.

The monitor and the other “(Purchesed)” is the stuff I already bought.

2 hours ago, AskTJ said:

What monitor will you suggest at a simmalar price then?

2 hours ago, Legeis said:

What would you suggest insted of the astros?

On 5/29/2018 at 2:39 AM, MadeInChina O69 said:

What would you suggest insted of the astros?

Corsair Void Wireless (Value Option)

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/corsair-void-pro-rgb-se-wireless-dolby-7-1-channel-surround-sound-gaming-headset-for-pc-yellow/6006502.p?skuId=6006502

Logitech G933 Wireless (Logitech Makes Astros, and this is their equivalent? slightly better model. and cheaper because branding...)

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/logitech-g933-artemis-spectrum-snow-wireless-7-1-gaming-headset-for-pc-ps4-xbox-one-white/5592427.p?skuId=5592427

Or just get a Mod MIC and a decent pair of Headphones (this option isn't Wireless)

https://antlionaudio.com/products/modmic-5

Also Comparison Chart for the Wireless headsets I mentioned and the Astros, (mod mic not included on chart)

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/compare?skus=5592427,5368400,6006502&productString=**&url=%2Fsite%2Fsearchpage.jsp%3Fcp%3D1%26searchType%3Dsearch%26st%3D7.1%20channel%20headset%26_dyncharset%3DUTF-8%26id%3Dpcat17071%26type%3Dpage%26sc%3DGlobal%26nrp%3D%26sp%3D%26list%3Dn%26af%3Dtrue%26iht%3Dy%26usc%3DAll%20Categories%26ks%3D960%26keys%3Dkeys

Edited by Legeis
Copied Link Wrong

My RIG:

I7 6700k - GTX 1080 -  32GB Ram - 256GB 950 Pro(boot) + 1TB 850 EVO(Programs) + 4TB 860 EVO(Games) + 1TB WD Black (Files)

1 hour ago, Legeis said:

Would love to get these headphones but in my parts list I had the astros bought already bc I got them last summer.