Gaming/Streaming/Productivity PC(Please read before answering)

2 minutes ago, Jurrunio said:

they are overestimating. The interquartile range of voltage for 5GHz on one of these hexa core CPU is about 1.35v to 1.4v. If it does need 1.3V for 4.8GHz, it's leading to the larger number here. Nothing to scoff at (not with my 2600k at least), but cooling a 1.4V coffee 6 core to sub 80C wont be doable without a delid or a big water cooler. But hey, OP said he's not going to be harsh with it so it doesnt matter.

:) Since I don't see a big difference in Overclocking over it's safe limits :)And i dont want to fry my cpu by mistake lol

Just now, Tabs said:

Please don't get me wrong, I'm not saying it's going to be a problem - as others have said, it's a nice chunky cooler. I'm just saying to ensure you temper your expectations in case your chip ends up not being stable at all-core 4.8 at 1.3v. 

Alright. But since I'll be setting my voltage to auto..I'll have see the thermal temps and stablization after some stress test.

6 minutes ago, Tabs said:

Please don't get me wrong, I'm not saying it's going to be a problem - as others have said, it's a nice chunky cooler. I'm just saying to ensure you temper your expectations in case your chip ends up not being stable at all-core 4.8 at 1.3v. 

Edit: Also: Please don't set your cpu voltage to auto if you change the all-core frequency. Motherboards *grossly* overestimate the voltage needed to overclock, so you'd probably find yourself pushing >1.4v on auto. For the extra time it'll take to check stability on lower volts, auto volts isn't worth the extra heat/power that will arise.

Alright :)) I'll test out and see which voltage will be most stable with 4.8Ghz OC on all cores. Thanks for the informations btw.

17 hours ago, Beer_Nontitju said:

It's a big cooler though. Maybe OP should check the tier list in the aircooling thread

250W TDP

17 hours ago, Beer_Nontitju said:

Have you considered the H500P Mesh (Grey or white) or the Silverstone PM01 since u got the cashfl0w 4 da airfl0w? 
Also, too much fans can kill the airflow actually

Case is Fractal Design Meshify C which is meshed front panel for airflow with dust filter.