Corsair 100R Max AIO size

I have the corsair 100R mid tower and wanted to upgrade to an AIO but I cant find anywhere specifications for an AIO. I was wondering if I can fit a 240mm AIO on the top and how thick it can be? If anyone can find out what I can use that would be greatly apperciated and if you want to go the extra mile which AIO should I use? I looking to spend 90ish$ on 240mm AIO (If that fits) With white fans. (To match my black and white theme) 

There isn't much room in the top of the case, and you will most likely have clearance issues with either the motherboard and/or RAM modules.  I'd recommend installing a 120mm AIO in the rear fan location.  Something like an H60 or H80i V2 will be your best options.

Looking for more details about a product, or experiencing technical issues?  Visit our support page below, and one of our Technical Support staff can help you out:

https://support.corsair.com/

50 minutes ago, Corsair Nick said:

There isn't much room in the top of the case, and you will most likely have clearance issues with either the motherboard and/or RAM modules.  I'd recommend installing a 120mm AIO in the rear fan location.  Something like an H60 or H80i V2 will be your best options.

Darn I would only be able to fit a 120mm?

Those are the the options we recommend in the factory configuration.  Either cooler will be able to handle the majority of the processors on the market today.

Looking for more details about a product, or experiencing technical issues?  Visit our support page below, and one of our Technical Support staff can help you out:

https://support.corsair.com/