1080TI 30FPS PUBG

Escaracho

Everything ultra except for shadows high ( i play all very low 30fps in some parts....)

If your graphics card is not running at near 100% while playing PUBG, it is usually because the CPU is bottlenecking.

3 hours ago, Vigilante720 said:

If your graphics card is not running at near 100% while playing PUBG, it is usually because the CPU is bottlenecking.

CPU IS AT 57%...

16 minutes ago, Escaracho said:

CPU IS AT 57%...

In most games, you'll never see "100% CPU Usage" when you hit bottlenecks on the individual threads. Games aren't programmed to utilize an entire processor, usually. You can hit a CPU bottleneck @ 50% load (2 threads on a quad-core; 4 threads on an 8-core, etc).

I'm almost certain that your CPU is bottlenecking you.

edit: Also, after looking up benchmarks for your CPU, I see most people pair that particular processor with things like a 1050ti, a 970, and (At most) a 1060. It probably can't keep up with a 1080ti.

17 hours ago, Vigilante720 said:

In most games, you'll never see "100% CPU Usage" when you hit bottlenecks on the individual threads. Games aren't programmed to utilize an entire processor, usually. You can hit a CPU bottleneck @ 50% load (2 threads on a quad-core; 4 threads on an 8-core, etc).

I'm almost certain that your CPU is bottlenecking you.

edit: Also, after looking up benchmarks for your CPU, I see most people pair that particular processor with things like a 1050ti, a 970, and (At most) a 1060. It probably can't keep up with a 1080ti.

Yeah i think it might be that but anyways BlueBalls is completely shit with its optimizations other games have no issue. The problem is that i gotta upgrade MDB to upgrade  the CPU and im broke ASF rn

Apply for a Newegg card. You get a year financing on anything over 499 ;)