Transitioning back to SP? Weird question

ManOfDisguise

Kind of got mixed thoughts on this. Lets make this short:

Played a lot of MP games for the past couple of years(but I always played alone not with a clan or a buddy or anything). Now gona get Skyrim. Rich game with so much gametime but I feel like Im gona get that feeling that Im in a dead world(since it will be all AI).

Now Im not talking about dead as in not much NPCs on the map, but dead as in you know, no people. I never really played in a team as I said before but I dont know there was just something about playing with other people which made the game more exciting

Main reason im transitioning back to SP games is that I only lpayed FPS for a long itme and it just got sooooo boring and sometimes(a lot of the times) i dont want to play so competitively.

Will the transition feel weird?

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

i only hate the feel when i play an MP game with AI

i dont mind SP because when i was a kid i played n64 ps2 etc ( no online MP )

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

ive got 800 hours in MW2 and when i transitioned to skyrim it was an 'adjustment' but i enjoyed it even more than an FPS, in my case mostly because i was sick of them (and you are too so i would guess that will happen to you to)

the more you play different genres the slower you will get bored!

so no, i woudnt say it will feel 'weird'

ITX Monster: CPU: I5 4690K GPU: MSI 970 4G Mobo: Asus Formula VI Impact RAM: Kingston 8 GB 1600MHz PSU: Corsair RM 650 SSD: Crucial MX100 512 GB HDD: laptop drive 1TB Keyboard: logitech G710+ Mouse: Steelseries Rival Monitor: LG IPS 23" Case: Corsair 250D Cooling: H100i

Mobile: Phone: Broken HTC One (M7) Totaly Broken OnePlus ONE Samsung S6 32GB  :wub:  Tablet: Google Nexus 7 2013 edition

No, it will feel great. Assuming you enjoy Skyrim as much as I did, played hundreds of hours of the damn thing.

Case: Corsair 460X RGB bby, CPU: I5 8600K, Motherboard: MSI B360M PRO-VDH, RAM: 8GB Hyper X 2400MHz , Graphics Card: GTX1060 6GB, PSU: Corsair RM750x,

Cooler: BEQuiet!  Pure Rock Slim SSD: Kingston 240GB, HDD: 2TB Seagate Barracuda