Merry Christmas LTT!

It may be a bit premature but I want to wish you all a Merry Christmas!

We are sort of like a family right? :P With the favorite nephews and the grumpy uncles and the laid back grandpa's.

it's almost 9pm in my country and we're getting ready to go to friend's houses to eat, sing and drink :P(it's a litle more complicated but I made it simple)

AMD Athlon X4 750k; Gigabyte F2A88XM-DS2; 8Gb Corsair XMS 1600 Mhz; AMD Hd5670 1Gb DDR3; Bequiet E6-600W; W7 Ultimate x64

#KILLEDMYWIFE                                                                                                                                                                                                                         so miner; very doge; much value   

Dell Vostro 5470: i5 4200U Nvidia GT740m 2Gb 14" 1366x768 Kingston V300 120Gb                                                                                              

tumblr_le05maL8is1qz7jtwo1_400.jpg

| Case: NZXT Tempest 210 | CPU: Intel Core i5 3570K @ 3.9 Ghz | GPU: ASUS ROG STRIX GTX 1070 | RAM: Crucial Ballistix Tactical 8GB |

| Mouse: Zowie FK1 | Monitor: Acer 21.5' | Keyboard: CoolerMaster Stealth w/ Brown Switches |

#KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #1080penis

it's almost 9pm in my country and we're getting ready to go to friend's houses to eat, sing and drink :P(it's a litle more complicated but I made it simple)

No need to explain, I.know what you mean. :)

Though this day I will be spending with my father at home since he is sick atm.

My mom and sisters going to a christmas party, but I don't want to go there, too much people that I don't know, I will be playing Skyrim and indulging in food. :D

I'll be loud with my friends online eating cookies spiked with enough Brandy to make a German drunk :P

It's December 24, 2:19PM where I live..........But, Merry Christmas to all LTT members....this is our first Christmas together :)

There are 10 types of people in this world, those who understand binary, and those who don't.

No need to explain, I.know what you mean. :)

Though this day I will be spending with my father at home since he is sick atm.

My mom and sisters going to a christmas party, but I don't want to go there, too much people that I don't know, I will be playing Skyrim and indulging in food. :D

I'll be loud with my friends online eating cookies spiked with enough Brandy to make a German drunk :P

It's nice to play games and "be online" but at least one day a year you should go and have fun. this is how I'm thinking. I don't know how Christmas would be if I'd stay inside

And it's nicer because we're only about 6 friends so we'll have a great time

AMD Athlon X4 750k; Gigabyte F2A88XM-DS2; 8Gb Corsair XMS 1600 Mhz; AMD Hd5670 1Gb DDR3; Bequiet E6-600W; W7 Ultimate x64

#KILLEDMYWIFE                                                                                                                                                                                                                         so miner; very doge; much value   

It's nice to play games and "be online" but at least one day a year you should go and have fun. this is how I'm thinking. I don't know how Christmas would be if I'd stay inside

My friends are going to a bar, but my bike is broken so can't really go.

We will do something on New Years eve anyway.

Besides, like I told you, have to take care of my dad.

Merry Christmas,  wonder what the next trend will be after the Christmas hat profile pic :D

PC Editing / Gaming Rig Specs : i7-3930k @ 4ghz w/ Hyper 212 Evo | 840 Evo 250gb and Seagate 1TB | 2x8GB Corsair Vengeance RAM | Zotac GTX 780 | Corsair Vengeance C70 Green | OS: Ubuntu 16.04 LTS / Win10 #KilledMyWife #MakeBombs

My friends are going to a bar, but my bike is broken so can't really go.

We will do something on New Years eve anyway.

Besides, like I told you, have to take care of my dad.

I don't know if I will do anything for the new years eve so I'll have fun today :D

also, sorry for your dad

We're all on opposite sides of the coutnry