A new mouse and headset (on a budget)

JG1012

Hi All

I need a new mouse and headset as I have just gotten into the gaming department. At the moment the mouse that I am going for is the Logitech g402, and the headset is the MSI ds501. As mentioned in the title I am on a slight budget. My only worry is, will the red and blue look nice together or not. Thanks in advance for your help.

Josh

What is your budget if you dont mind me asking? Personally, blue and red dont mix well for me on computer parts. if you can spend around 50 on a headset, get these https://www.amazon.com/HyperX-Stinger-Nintendo-HX-HSCS-BK-NA/dp/B01L2ZRYVE

for a mouse id reccomend the g502 as it can be found on amazon for almost the same price, and its built like a tank. 

Ryzen 5 1600x | Asus ROG Strix B350-f gaming | 16 GB Trident Z RGB RAM | Asus ROG Strix 1080 Gaming X | Hyper 212 Evo | 650 W 80+ Gold | 500GB 860 evo | 500 GB WD Blue HDD | Phanteks Enthoo Pro M Tempered glass.

On 5/11/2018 at 5:44 AM, Connor McG said:

What is your budget if you dont mind me asking? Personally, blue and red dont mix well for me on computer parts. if you can spend around 50 on a headset, get these https://www.amazon.com/HyperX-Stinger-Nintendo-HX-HSCS-BK-NA/dp/B01L2ZRYVE

for a mouse id reccomend the g502 as it can be found on amazon for almost the same price, and its built like a tank. 

Hi. I can spend like 50 (dollars) on a mouse and 40 on a headset

Thanks for the help

If possible visit a local retailer like bestbuy to try out a few mice before deciding on which one to buy. I bought the g502, but after 2days i ended up returning it. I picked up logitech 403, it's been perfect for me so far. If you by the mouse online, i recommend buying it from Amazon, due to Amazon friendly return policy.

2 hours ago, Quimby said:

If possible visit a local retailer like bestbuy to try out a few mice before deciding on which one to buy. I bought the g502, but after 2days i ended up returning it. I picked up logitech 403, it's been perfect for me so far. If you by the mouse online, i recommend buying it from Amazon, due to Amazon friendly return policy.

Hi. 

I would but the only problem is I live in South Africa i.e. no Amazon. Although a shop called evetech is very similar so I'll probably order from there.

Thanks