Which order to upgrade periphs?

I currently have a 1400 x 900 monitor. (900p)

A membrane low profile keyboard that is actually pretty comfortable.

Wireless logitech mouse that is too small with no macro buttons.

No headset, but really nice speakers.

I plan on buying a corsair glave or m65 pro rgb.

Corsiar void pro

K70 rapidfire

unsure of monitor probably low response and probably 1440p. 

I'd upgrade you monitor first to at least a 1080p display. Look around for good used displays, I see 1080p monitors for $20-30 USD quite often. 

Monitor first, and depending on what your preferences are you may want a higher res monitor (1440P is what I recommend for high resolution), or you can go for a high refresh rate monitor that looks smooth as heck if you can drive the frames. What GPU you have will affect your choice on this though, please let us know what you are using.

Mouse Second, for anything that requires accuracy you will learn that mouse is the best upgrade to prevent hardware from legitimately holding you back (other than your GPU and CPU and Monitor).

Headphones Third because spatial awareness in certain games is necessary along with music and such just being more enjoyable.

Keyboard Last. It is by far the least important thing, as unless you are playing games 100% seriously and are doing it as a living, membrane keyboards are actually usable. Keyboards are to be honest mostly for that nice personalization, as there's no Switch which makes you better, there's no macros that can't be done via 3rd party software, and so on. Its all for the feels and looks when it comes to these.

TLDR

1. Monitor (1080P-1440P)

2. Mouse

3. Headphones

4. Keyboard

Who needs fancy graphics and high resolutions when you can get a 60 FPS frame rate on iGPUs?

Thanks for the advice! I have a 1060 3gb by the way. Still deciding 1080p or 1440p, and sit about 16-20 inches from my monitor most of the time. I know my GPU will struggle in 1440p a little but am okay with a little overclocking. Just dont think it would do ultra, especially with future games.

If you say your mouse is too small, is it comfortable to use? While I agree with the others that the biggest noticeable upgrade is your screen, my first priority is comfort of use; I use PCs a lot, and I've had minor RSI issues in the past, and let me tell you it's no joke.

So if your mouse is actually uncomfortable to use, upgrade that first, then the monitor, then keyboard. If it's just a "nice to have," then yeah go monitor first as others have suggested.

You may find 3GB is not enough to drive 1440p without stutter, btw...

Yes my mouse is not very comfortable: fingers drag on pad. So have adjusted to more of a claw grip but still...

Thanks!

Imho Mouse>Monitor>Headset>Keyboard.

Atleast for gaming I'd say this is the best order to go in...

for more general use: Monitor>Headset>Mouse>Keyboard.

for more sound oriented use: (listening to stuff or recording stuff): Headset>Monitor>Keyboard>Mouse

for more typing stuff: Keyboard>Headset>Monitor>Mouse

5820k4Ghz/16GB(4x4)DDR4/MSI X99 SLI+/Corsair H105/R9 Fury X/Corsair RM1000i/128GB SM951/512GB 850Evo/1+2TB Seagate Barracudas