Making Picture in MSPaint/ Paint3D

Go to solution Solved by LogicalDrm,
9 hours ago, Nerdium said:

I was needing help on how to make an image like that in paint itself. Do you know how to do that?

That will take time and nerves. Or you can get actual image editor like Gimp with much better tool/feature selection. But if you insist using Paint... First you need one pic with borders you want to follow. Then you select which colors you want to fill that with. Germany flag is rather simple. Slovakia would be much more difficult with emblems and all. If you go on with simple flag, lets say Germany, you first draw some horizontal lines across area you want to fill. These lines will determinate where you fill in colors. Alternatively you can get another image with actual flag. Paint3D seems to got some rather decent new tools so you might be able to work with more difficult shapes. Anyway, if you use existing flag, you can select whole area (I guess) and paste that on top of flag. I'm not sure how well Paint3D handles transparency, so this might get tricky. If it doesn't... you will need to go on with painting manually/oldskool. Where you select areas you want to paint with single color and then just fill those. If you go over borders, zoom in and use tiniest eraser bit to clean border areas.

With Gimp or any other software that can do transparency, color selection and layers, this is super-easy thing to do. I might test if its easy enough to do similar things with this new version of paint.

I want to make an image that sort of looks like this,

But I don't know how.

2018-05-09.png

well practice with some crayons , once you got it down pretty good then move on to mspaint.

2 hours ago, emosun said:

well practice with some crayons , once you got it down pretty good then move on to mspaint.

I was needing help on how to make an image like that in paint itself. Do you know how to do that?

9 hours ago, Nerdium said:

That will take time and nerves. Or you can get actual image editor like Gimp with much better tool/feature selection. But if you insist using Paint... First you need one pic with borders you want to follow. Then you select which colors you want to fill that with. Germany flag is rather simple. Slovakia would be much more difficult with emblems and all. If you go on with simple flag, lets say Germany, you first draw some horizontal lines across area you want to fill. These lines will determinate where you fill in colors. Alternatively you can get another image with actual flag. Paint3D seems to got some rather decent new tools so you might be able to work with more difficult shapes. Anyway, if you use existing flag, you can select whole area (I guess) and paste that on top of flag. I'm not sure how well Paint3D handles transparency, so this might get tricky. If it doesn't... you will need to go on with painting manually/oldskool. Where you select areas you want to paint with single color and then just fill those. If you go over borders, zoom in and use tiniest eraser bit to clean border areas.

With Gimp or any other software that can do transparency, color selection and layers, this is super-easy thing to do. I might test if its easy enough to do similar things with this new version of paint.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

14 hours ago, LoGiCalDrm said:

Thank you! I will plan on getting a photo editor soon.