submerged cooling

Hi, 

I  brought a PC not so recently which is in now heaven due to some circumstances revolving around me being enchanted by "Cooler Master MLX-D24M-A20PW-R1 Liquid Cooler" advertisement. It seems after rooming around the PC endlessly for a few months the fluid inside the cooler fell in love with motherboard and decide to embrace it under the moon (the incident happened at night) and the rest is history. we all know what happens next, for those who don't (May god bless you the same way he did to me!!!) i was in trance (dreaming) meeting up with my mistress (Dj Soda) when this all happened. their lecherous entanglement was not hidden from  me. but, doing so without a sense of tutelage was ( just trying to be sarcastic about the incident).  Now I am left all alone with a empty space on my table which has left a void in my heart for i had not the resource or knowledge to "Rise some one from the dead" ................................................................................................... ............. ...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................that is, Until now. But now i  have the cash and the perfect seller on eBay that i can deal with for a new PC, but there is a problem that I must resolve first, I promised on the grave of my beloved "Sophia" (name of my CPU) that i would never use liquid cooled or water loop again which left me in distress, but then to my surprise the "Oracle" (INTERNET) showed me a way, it is a difficult one but the one fate has chosen for. but there was a condition the Oracle put forward if i were to do it, which goes like this. "NOW, go hence forth to the frontiers of the earth and find the "CHOOSEN ONES" A.K.A  "THE WISE MEN" and persuade them to allow the use of the heavenly technique that was lost with the last civilization, which is now forbidden by the leaders (Admins) of the forefront to even disclose. The technique is called "SUBMERGED COOLING". Therefore "I Jabes Parker, of the human kind,prostate my self in front of the Choose Ones to show me the right path so that i can protect my beloved from my sworn enemy(Heat), for only then will my soul (wallet) find peace " 

GOD SPEED!!!

J.P

ER..... Status update material.

Use this guide to fix text problems in your postGo here and here for all your power supply needs

New Build Currently Under Construction! See here!!!! -----> 

Spoiler

Deathwatch:[CPU I7 4790K @ 4.5GHz][RAM TEAM VULCAN 16 GB 1600][MB ASRock Z97 Anniversary][GPU XFX Radeon RX 480 8GB][STORAGE 250GB SAMSUNG EVO SSD Samsung 2TB HDD 2TB WD External Drive][COOLER Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo][PSU Cooler Master 650M][Case Thermaltake Core V31]

Spoiler

Cupid:[CPU Core 2 Duo E8600 3.33GHz][RAM 3 GB DDR2][750GB Samsung 2.5" HDD/HDD Seagate 80GB SATA/Samsung 80GB IDE/WD 325GB IDE][MB Acer M1641][CASE Antec][[PSU Altec 425 Watt][GPU Radeon HD 4890 1GB][TP-Link 54MBps Wireless Card]

Spoiler

Carlile: [CPU 2x Pentium 3 1.4GHz][MB ASUS TR-DLS][RAM 2x 512MB DDR ECC Registered][GPU Nvidia TNT2 Pro][PSU Enermax][HDD 1 IDE 160GB, 4 SCSI 70GB][RAID CARD Dell Perc 3]

Spoiler

Zeonnight [CPU AMD Athlon x2 4400][GPU Sapphire Radeon 4650 1GB][RAM 2GB DDR2]

Spoiler

Server [CPU 2x Xeon L5630][PSU Dell Poweredge 850w][HDD 1 SATA 160GB, 3 SAS 146GB][RAID CARD Dell Perc 6i]

Spoiler

Kero [CPU Pentium 1 133Mhz] [GPU Cirrus Logic LCD 1MB Graphics Controller] [Ram 48MB ][HDD 1.4GB Hitachi IDE]

Spoiler

Mining Rig: [CPU Athlon 64 X2 4400+][GPUS 9 RX 560s, 2 RX 570][HDD 160GB something][RAM 8GBs DDR3][PSUs 1 Thermaltake 700w, 2 Delta 900w 120v Server modded]

RAINBOWS!!!

QUOTE ME SO I CAN SEE YOUR REPLYS!!!!

wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeebbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb

PC 0: Pinky 2.0

Ryzen 9 5950x — 64GB G.Skill Ripjaws 5 @3600Mhz CL14-13-13-28-288 — ROG Crosshair 8 Dark Hero — RX 6900 XT — Hardline Loop — Sabrent Rocket 4.0 2TB — Samsung PM961 1TB  WD Blue 4TB HDD — Corsair AX1500i — Thermaltake Core P5 

PC 1: Pinky (Yes that is her name) Here's the build

Xeon E5-1680V3 — 64GB G.Skill Ripjaws 4 @2400Mhz — MSi X99A Godlike Gaming — GTX 980Ti SLI (2-WAY) — Hardline Loop — Samsung 950Pro 512GB — Seagate 2TB HDD — Corsair RM1000 — Thermaltake Core P5

PC 1.1: Pinky (Mom Edition) Here's the build

i7-5960X — 64GB G.Skill Ripjaws 4 @2400Mhz — MSi X99A Godlike Gaming — GTX 980Ti SLI (2-WAY) — Hardline Loop — Sabrent Rocket 3 1TB — Samsung Q 870 Evo 4TB — Corsair HX850i — InWin S-Frame #190

PC 2: Red Box/Scarlet Overkill (Dual Xeon)

Xeon E5-2687W x2 — 96GB Kingston DDR3 ECC REG @1333Mhz — EVGA Classified SR-X Dual CPU — GTX 1070 SLI (2-WAY) —Hardline Loop — Samsung 750 EVO 256GB — Seagate 2TB 2.5" HDD x3 — Self-Built Case

• thank you for your cooperation the feedback is  extremely beneficial, just wanted to clarify something, i literally scrapped my PC and every part in it after the incident occurred, no mercy shown to any parts regarding to to its working state  of it. i literally sold my $700+ PC for $5. What i want to know is what liquid to use in my tank "mineral oil, caster oil or NOVEC", whether a normal tank will do or i need a acrylic tank also  i heard something about oil climbing out of the tank through the wires also wires being dissolved by the oil in the tank. 

2 hours ago, w1nger1 said:

Jabes Parker, of the human kind, the way of the submerged cooling technic is not for the common mortal. 

I hate to diagree Oh' great one if i may, this is what thy servant has learned in it's life so far, No sky too high, no sea too rough, no muff too tough. Been a lot of lessons in my life. 

2 hours ago, Shimejii said:

The fuck did you do to that text?

resized it to 14 and changed the font to "lucida sans"

12 minutes ago, jabes parker said:
  • thank you for your cooperation the feedback is  extremely beneficial, just wanted to clarify something, i literally scrapped my PC and every part in it after the incident occurred, no mercy shown to any parts regarding to to its working state  of it. i literally sold my $700+ PC for $5. What i want to know is what liquid to use in my tank "mineral oil, caster oil or NOVEC", whether a normal tank will do or i need a acrylic tank also  i heard something about oil climbing out of the tank through the wires also wires being dissolved by the oil in the tank. 

Use mineral oil, wires and any plastic tubing may become stiff after it’s in the oil for a long time so make sure it’s all set how you want it, but remember any failure even a fan going out will be 100000 times more difficult to fix

2 hours ago, 8uhbbhu8 said:

ER..... Status update material.

IS it readable now, i posted it from my gmail account sorry about that

1 hour ago, RoyalGamer1 said:

Use mineral oil, wires and any plastic tubing may become stiff after it’s in the oil for a long time so make sure it’s all set how you want it, but remember any failure even a fan going out will be 100000 times more difficult to fix

would it be possible to maybe make one without any fans inside, i was thinking about putting up a 240mm radiatior on the roof for the pc also this might sound retarded as the thread itself but i was thinking about putting fish in the tank too and i literally mean it. i mean i was thinking about putting a see through glass between the oil and water so that it would look like the fish are swimming in the rig or something

Just now, jabes parker said:

would it be possible to maybe make one without any fans inside, i was thinking about putting up a 240mm radiatior on the roof for the pc also this might sound retarded as the thread itself but i was thinking about putting fish in the tank too and i literally mean it. i mean i was thinking about putting a see through glass between the oil and water so that it would look like the fish are swimming in the rig or something

Yes you can use a RAS but most people will mount the rad inside the oil unless there is no room in the case and they just have it outside but that’s lame. And yeah I guess you can put fish in it in a separate container as long as you can still access to feed them and no oil seeps into the bowl and as long as they don’t get too hot but idk if that will be an issue. 

Im pretty sure I’ve seen a person put fish in a pc before like what you want to do but I can’t recall where this memory is from or if I’m mixing two different memories together

@royal gamer1 i believe this is what u meant,

i thought i would be the first one but it doesn't seem that way. anyways thanks a lot for your valuable input and also there's been something on my mind for a while please don't mind what i am about to say.  you eyes are the best damn eyes i have ever seen in my life and that blond hair just adds more flavor to it.  

Now that i have asked and said all that i wanted to it's time i close this thread but will let it run a little long i suppose. thanks for your valuable time and input.

Guys thank you for your help regarding my problem, i hugely appreciate it every input has been informational i am happy that i came here thank you!!!

J.P