No signal showing help

Rohat

Hello i was using my pc 2 days ago and it suddenly crashed (blue screen) i did research and i found out that it was the gpu fault cause the drivers were not up to date but then when i tried to update them my pc didnt show any signal on both of my monitors so i was scared and try to turn it off with the button but that didnt work so i unplugged everything and rebuilded my pc added nrw thermal paste on my cpu and still nothing can somebody help me please

There may be several different problems that could occur and couple of things you can check to narrow down the problem source.

If you have different video cable, try it out and see if it's not the cable.

If you have different display such as different monitor or tv, try to plug it in as see if you still get no signal.

Are you plugging it into video card?

Are your fans spinning and/or usb ports working (see if it charges your phone for example).

1 hour ago, Krystian said:

There may be several different problems that could occur and couple of things you can check to narrow down the problem source.

If you have different video cable, try it out and see if it's not the cable.

If you have different display such as different monitor or tv, try to plug it in as see if you still get no signal.

Are you plugging it into video card?

Are your fans spinning and/or usb ports working (see if it charges your phone for example).

My pc is on everything works fine but there is no signal on my monitor and yes i have 2 dvi cables connected to my gtx 1060

I just removrd the mobo battery for 2/3 minutes and putted it back but now the pc doesnt turn on anymore im scared i broke something