WE CHALLENGE YOU Luke & Linus - Savage Jerky Reaper Ifixit ALS Hot Pepper Challenge

We are all huge fans of LTT in our electronics store and have been watching LTT for years. We attended LTX 2017 in Langley, BC and Ian from the attached video got signatures from all the LTT crew on a shirt that is hung right next to my desk (pictured below). We figured this would be a good way to pay homage to Luke, Linus, their sponsors Savage Jerky, and Ifixit while raising awareness for ALS. Our Ifixit tool kits were used in this competition, but we also use them daily for all of our tech work.

My co-worker Ian insists that you guys have eaten the Reaper Jerky on one of your videos, but I scoured the Googles and could find no such video. 

Even if you did, you certainly didn't try to repair/build something while under the painful effects of said Jerky.

So here is our challenge video.  We challenge you Luke and Linus to put your mouth (and hands) where your sponsors are.  You should try fixing something challenging competition style using Ifixit tool kits while under the effects of the Reaper Savage Jerky.  Are you up for the challenge?

Our Hot Pepper Challenge While Repairing Iphones Youtube Video

IMG_20180505_153003.jpg

I doubt they'd do that, they dont even wear Poppies to commemorate military personnel who have died in war. Heck even national and local tv shows wear them.

under the effects of the Reaper Savage Jerky

But its a good challenge, perhaps get that stuff in their eyes. xD