Discord App won't open. (please help)

Recently, I was hoping to show one of my friends these two Etsy products that made me laugh when I found them. I opened up Discord and let it load in the background. Immediately it blue screened my computer. The error code that I could jot down at the time was "PFN_LIST_CORRUPT". This slightly bothered me a little but I thought it was some random overloading of programs that led to it. So I resumed my regular activities and pulled up the Firefox browser and attempted to pull up Discord again. The image that I attached to this topic is what i was given in return. I've updated Java a few days ago to fix another program and it worked from that point on. Ultimately I'm sort of "locked" out of Discord currently. I do not know what happened, if someone could please explain and give potential tips to fix this, that would be grateful. Please, by all means, ask me further questions and I'll happily answer them to the best of my ability.

Last note: if this post was posted in the wrong channel, please move it to the optimal forum section. I don't know where this post could of gone to.

Discord-Java-Problem-wut.png

Have you already tried to reinstall Discord? And tried clean installing it (remove AppData folder manually)?

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

2 hours ago, LoGiCalDrm said:

Have you already tried to reinstall Discord? And tried clean installing it (remove AppData folder manually)?

Discord Support and other forums gave me an idea and I attempted it. it worked after I did it. It was deleting the AppData and LocalAppData folders.