No screen when booted pc

It’s me again asking for help...

it started ytd , after I apply new thermal paste to the cpu. Network frequently disconnect, can up to 5,6times in a minutes

a new E disk appear in my pc this morning, I just too tire of promblem shooting and I just formated it... and I am now not able to see any screen after a reboot.

every parts in my pc is running, the fans and the rgb lights

Ok. Time for more troubleshooting then :P

Reset CMOS, remove all components not needed for the POST (so disconnect disks, all but 1 memory module, remove GPU if you have an iGPU) and try again. Also take note of any LED's lighting up on the board if your board has any (DRAM LED, CPU LED, VGA LED etc.).

PC Specs - AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D MSI B550M Mortar - 32GB Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4-3600 @ CL16 - ASRock RX7800XT 660p 1TBGB & Crucial P5 1TB Fractal Define Mini C CM V750v2 - Windows 11 Pro

1 hour ago, NelizMastr said:

Ok. Time for more troubleshooting then :P

Reset CMOS, remove all components not needed for the POST (so disconnect disks, all but 1 memory module, remove GPU if you have an iGPU) and try again. Also take note of any LED's lighting up on the board if your board has any (DRAM LED, CPU LED, VGA LED etc.).

I’m not at home...

btw, I just remember that, the drive appeared after a windows update, I heard that it will happend when some windows update. What will be the problem if I formated the drive that comes after a windows update?