NVIDIA Control Panel Desktop Position Settings?

theninjaseal

Hey guys!

In the olden days, NVIDIA Control Panel had a section where you could move a display up/down/left/right with little arrows to make sure it fit on the screen.  I'm trying to figure out how to do that now that the options have changed.

Right now my TV (fourth monitor; HDMI) is up above my other three.  The bottom is blocked by the lower monitors.  Total first world problem, I know.  I want to block off the lower section so that only the visible portion is shown to the OS.  I was able to make some progress by creating a custom resolution in NVIDIA Control Panel, but that centers the image.  I would really like to be able to use the top of the screen, and only have a black bar on the bottom.  The aforementioned arrows have been replaced with the 'desktop resize' utility, which only does scaling - no planar movement.  So is there a way I'm missing to move the image to the top of the display?  Can you do that inside NVIDIA Control Panel or from Windows at all?  I don't have the TV's remote so my options with the OSD are limited.  Side note: it really, really irks me that manufacturers make some options available only from the OEM remote.  Seriously, guys, really?

Anyways I'm open to third party solutions as long as Windows can't tell the difference.  But I'm not really keen on loading up some drivers from 2010 to get the feature back - I like some of the new ones they've added since then :)

GTX970 / Windows 10 Pro