Intel Motherboard with DDR3 Support?

My computer recently ran into a hardware issue where i had to buy new ram and the only ram compatible was DDR3, so i had to blow 130$ on new ram. I currently have A Gigabyte 970A-DSP3-FX Motherboard with an AMD-FX6300 that im pretty sure doesn't support newer intel processors which i want to get. Is there any motherboard that supports DDR3 and can support intel chips because i might be screwed since most motherboards these days do not support DDR3 ram. Also are Ryzen chips supported on this motherboard or do they require their own type of motherboard too? 

All newest generation motherboards require DDR4, both intel and ryzen.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

4th Gen intel chips and before.

If our RAM is DDR3L than there are very limited number of 100 series boards with DDR3L support (Not DDR3)

Ryzen requires AM4 socket, your board is AM3, not compatible.

Find the chipset, the Gigabyte 970A-DSP3-FX being AM3+. Then I would google up "List of AM3+ (AM3+ being the chipset) processors"

Anything made in 2008-2013 or below should be DDR3.

You probably won't find many motherboards that support the latest processors from Intel and AMD and DDR3. Just see if you can sell the RAM for around 100$ or so. Then you can ideally go for a newer generation of CPUs.

I think LGA 775 supports DDR3. I have a Pentium something but I think it would be a downgrade from your current system.

Unfortunately, not much option but to bite that painful bullet for new DDR4. Which is why I'm sticking with Haswell for the foreseeable future.

My eyes see the past…

My camera lens sees the present…