Need a Vote: Define R6 or PC-O11 Dynamic

So I've had a Define R6 White TG on pre-order through New Egg since Jan 17th of this year. I have been waiting very patiently and using my test bench in the mean time. Now Lian Li just released the PC-O11 Dynamic (also in White) and I don't know which one I want more. I think the Define R6 has a more classic and elegant look, but the Dynamic just looks sweet. It looks like the Dynamic may also have a little more room for a custom loop with more radiator support. 

I'm running a 360 and a 240 radiator with a pump/res combo. Also 1070's in SLI. Just wanted to see what the community thinks would be the better case. Ultimately I know it comes down to which I like more, but I can't decide.  Any input is welcomed. Thanks guys! 

Current System: MoonLightRyzen

CPU: Ryzen 7 1700x @ 3.9ghz  Board: Asus ROG C6H  Ram: G.Skill TridentZ 32gb 3000mhz  Case: Lian Li PC-O11 Dynamic

GPU: Asus ROG Strix GTX 1070 OC in SLI M.2: Samsung 960 Evo 250gb SSD: Samsung 850 Pro 512gb x2 HDD: Seagate Barracuda 3TB and 2TB

PSU: Corsair RM850x White  Cooler: XSPC/Phanteks Custom Loop 

Backup System: RedDragonV3.0

FX-8350 @ 4.7ghz, Asus TUF Sabertooth 990fx r3.0, MSI GTX 1060 6gb Gaming X, Crucial Balistix Tracer 32gb, M.2 Samsung 960 Evo 250,

Seagate Firecudda 2tb, Seagate Barracuda 2tb, NZXT S340 Elite White, Kraken X62, Corsair RM750x, Hue+

The R6 will probably be a bit quieter and more practical. The R6 also has quite a bit of radiator support. 

With all of that in mind, for a personal build, I would choose the less practical, noisier case, which doesn't have any 5,25" slots and no included fans :D

:)

On 4/28/2018 at 12:35 PM, Santo22 said:

So I've had a Define R6 White TG on pre-order through New Egg since Jan 17th of this year. I have been waiting very patiently and using my test bench in the mean time. Now Lian Li just released the PC-O11 Dynamic (also in White) and I don't know which one I want more. I think the Define R6 has a more classic and elegant look, but the Dynamic just looks sweet. It looks like the Dynamic may also have a little more room for a custom loop with more radiator support. 

I'm running a 360 and a 240 radiator with a pump/res combo. Also 1070's in SLI. Just wanted to see what the community thinks would be the better case. Ultimately I know it comes down to which I like more, but I can't decide.  Any input is welcomed. Thanks guys! 

The PC-O11 Dynamic does have slightly more RAD support but less space for other things. It's also overall smaller than the R6, so if you know you're not going to need HDD space or anything, the PC-O11 could be a good option.

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

cancelled the Define R6 and pre-ordered the PC-O11 White. After seeing some more builds, the case is just to cool to pass up. Having it come with the front Type C is pretty cool to and it's less $$ then the R6. Thanks for the input guys. Appreciate it. I'll post some pics in a few weeks when the build is done. Now to start the waiting game all over 

Current System: MoonLightRyzen

CPU: Ryzen 7 1700x @ 3.9ghz  Board: Asus ROG C6H  Ram: G.Skill TridentZ 32gb 3000mhz  Case: Lian Li PC-O11 Dynamic

GPU: Asus ROG Strix GTX 1070 OC in SLI M.2: Samsung 960 Evo 250gb SSD: Samsung 850 Pro 512gb x2 HDD: Seagate Barracuda 3TB and 2TB

PSU: Corsair RM850x White  Cooler: XSPC/Phanteks Custom Loop 

Backup System: RedDragonV3.0

FX-8350 @ 4.7ghz, Asus TUF Sabertooth 990fx r3.0, MSI GTX 1060 6gb Gaming X, Crucial Balistix Tracer 32gb, M.2 Samsung 960 Evo 250,

Seagate Firecudda 2tb, Seagate Barracuda 2tb, NZXT S340 Elite White, Kraken X62, Corsair RM750x, Hue+