Where can I learn more about computers

Coolfight222

Im 13 and I want to learn more about computers, I have always been interested in them and I have been subscribed to Linus for over 3 years. 

Can anyone help

Most of what I know about computers was by messing around with a bunch of old ones. I'd get really cheap ones off ebay or craigslist and just have fun putting them together. 

Specs: CPU: AMD Ryzen R7 3700X @4.4Ghz, GPU: Gigabyte RX 5700 XT, RAM: 32 GB (2x 8GB Trident Z Royal + 2x 8GB TForce Vulkan Z) @3000Mhz, Motherboard: ASRock B550m Steel Legend, Storage: 1x WD Black 1Tb NVMe (boot) + 1x Samsung 860 QVO 1Tb SSD (storage), Case: Thermaltake Core V21, Cooler: Noctua NH-D15

I find it helpful to tinker with older ones, usually you can get them pretty cheap if not free and mess around with them.

Reading some books is also a big help.

Quote or tag me( @Crunchy Dragon) if you want me to see your reply

If a post solved your problem/answered your question, please consider marking it as "solved"

Community Standards // Join Floatplane!

First get a good base knowledge here on the internet.

Then follow a study based on your interests (network/software)

13 hours ago, Coolfight222 said:

Im 13 and I want to learn more about computers, I have always been interested in them and I have been subscribed to Linus for over 3 years. 

Can anyone help

Subscribe here https://www.avadirect.com/blog/ this is the most popular blog I've ever seen. Also use youtube.com there are also few blogers where you can find an answers.