Swappping LG LP156WF6-SPB1 with a good 120 hz display

I purchased an upgradable laptop Azom Exigo form a local dealer (azom.systems) and it came with an LG LP156WF6-SPB1 display. I am planning to upgrade it to a 120 Hz Gsync one. What are my options so that I won't lose the quality of LG LP156WF6-SPB1 and also get 120 Hz Gsync experience? and the barebone used for the laptop is Clevo P150SMA

You'd have to find a screen that is compatibe with that laptop. Also, upgradable means usually means things like RAM, CPU and GPU, not half of the actual machine. Gsync probably requires a different motherboard as well so even if you could find a suitable 120 Hz display, I doubt Gsync will work (not to mention expensive).

Crystal: CPU: i7 7700K | Motherboard: Asus ROG Strix Z270F | RAM: GSkill 16 GB@3200MHz | GPU: Nvidia GTX 1080 Ti FE | Case: Corsair Crystal 570X (black) | PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 1000W | Monitor: Asus VG248QE 24"

Laptop: Dell XPS 13 9370 | CPU: i5 10510U | RAM: 16 GB

Server: CPU: i5 4690k | RAM: 16 GB | Case: Corsair Graphite 760T White | Storage: 19 TB

i found one 120 hz panel that is an easy repcacement for the mentioned panel with same requirements but it is a TN panel. So now the question is weather to go from IPS Gsync 60hz to TN 120hz or not. And about the laptop all major components are upgradable like CPU(it has i5 8600K), GpU(MXM cards supplied by dealer) and all components are non-soldered on the mainboard