[Floatplane] Just registered, suggestions so far

Hi

I just registered at Floatplane, because I think its a great Idea and you seem to have the expertise to pull it off. Looks good so far. Nice fast and snappy experience.

Some things I would like to see:

- Add a thing somewhere (doesn't need to be prominent) to give feedback for the site.

- Add the J,K,L keys as shortcuts for Back,Play/Pause,Forward like in Youtube. Homerow, vim, typing etc. its just more convenient If you are used to put your hands there. (F already works for Fullscreen, the other would be nice to also have.)

- Auto quality adjust would be nice, but not neccessary.

- I really hope you can get more people on board and [takeoff joke here]

• 2 weeks later...

I think that the double tap to go forward or back ten seconds would be nice (is on the YouTube app).  Another thing i would like to see is a way to group invoices so that you are charged all at once at a certain point. It can be hard to know when you’ll have 3 dollars in your account.  One last thing is that maybe the LTT team could reupload all the Floatplane exclusive stuff. 

We *will* do our own player at some point, but for now we're limited in certain respects to what the player we're building off of can do.

These suggestions are duly noted though :D