Things never to say to a [insert here]

Tcrumpen

Things not to write in LTT threads (whether you are a mod or not): thread moved. this is not news worthy. this is better suited as a status update. update your post to fit the news guidelines. Certain popular games that start on p and f are strictly forbidden to talk about. Do not talk about Jesus. Do not shitpost so often (maybe a little). Don't post things that are very obvious, unless they are called for. Do not make a thread about how you can become a mod. Do not make a thread to say hello when you sign up.

Things not to say to me: Anything about IQ or GPA. Anything about battle royale. 

Things not to comment on a 9gag post about how to make something unhealthy (like cake): diabetes.

Things not to write on twitch (pro csgo game): that player is a bot. this team is trash. CSGO is dying. NEVER say omegalul in the chat. Otherwise, I will die.

38 minutes ago, wkdpaul said:

Gamers ;

• can you pause your game 5 minutes (while playing an online game).

To anyone this applies to (that would include me) ;

• You don't need X many screens!

The first one: I get asked that so often it literally hurts.

Second one: I've been stuck on one screen for a while, but back when I used more I got told that lol.

Quote or tag me( @Crunchy Dragon) if you want me to see your reply

If a post solved your problem/answered your question, please consider marking it as "solved"

Community Standards // Join Floatplane!