Kudus to LTT for the audio in the videos

Kamjam21xx

Im streaming youtube videos to my TV from my phone, and LTT has noticably consistent audio that sounds right. 

Idk if someone in the pipeline does compression, loudness, etc, but their work and your mics really make it nice to watch on the tv and feel just like regular TV.

Should give em a high five.

It normally blows, especially on WAN Show. This past week was pretty good. Probably because Linus wasn't around to touch things, lol. Jk, but seriously, their WAN show could use some fixing up. The rest of their content is generally pretty good. Several issues with music overpowering John (Jon?) on a couple videos.

3 minutes ago, Kamjam21xx said:

Im streaming youtube videos to my TV from my phone, and LTT has noticably consistent audio that sounds right. 

Idk if someone in the pipeline does compression, loudness, etc, but their work and your mics really make it nice to watch on the tv and feel just like regular TV.

Should give em a high five.

First time for everything...

Comparative to the rest of youtube which is at hugely varying levels and loudness, i think its on point.

Ive been following your WAN show problems, but its live streamed so its not like you can re-shoot or fix it in post.

Just now, Kamjam21xx said:

Comparative to the rest of youtube which is at hugely varying levels and loudness, i think its on point.

Ive been following your WAN show problems, but its live streamed so its not like you can re-shoot or fix it in post.

Thanks for the kind words :)

That is a fair point. GN is very monotone. Reminds me of Ben Stein. Jay mumbles sometimes or doesn't enunciate clearly enough. UFD is squirrly AF. I'd have to agree, LTT does a great job overall.

The best part is the dad jokes. That's what got me hooked about a year ago.

I don't watch the WAN live streamed, but listen to it in my car when I drive to school on the Monday after. Maybe I should try the podcast instead of streaming YouTube version?

9 minutes ago, Ryujin2003 said:

That is a fair point. GN is very monotone. Reminds me of Ben Stein. Jay mumbles sometimes or doesn't enunciate clearly enough. UFD is squirrly AF. I'd have to agree, LTT does a great job overall.

The best part is the dad jokes. That's what got me hooked about a year ago.

I don't watch the WAN live streamed, but listen to it in my car when I drive to school on the Monday after. Maybe I should try the podcast instead of streaming YouTube version?

I havent watched it live yet. Been meaning too. Ive just never used twitch before.

From meeting with hipster videographers that dont understand the tech but love to talk about other aspects, i know they would say luke needs to look directly at the camera more often.

Edited by Kamjam21xx

1 minute ago, Kamjam21xx said:

I havent watched it live yet. Been meaning too. Ive just never used twitch before.

Twitch is great. A lot of trolls, and the messaging goes so fast, it's almost pointless to try and keep up with. I just don't have the time to spare at point in my timezone. Though, I was always interested in this afterparty they always used to talk about.

3 minutes ago, Ryujin2003 said:

Twitch is great. A lot of trolls, and the messaging goes so fast, it's almost pointless to try and keep up with. I just don't have the time to spare at point in my timezone. Though, I was always interested in this afterparty they always used to talk about.

Im soon going to have a 2 computer and hopefully 9 screen setup, for me and my girlfriend. So ill totally be able to follow along and work at the same time jn the future.

Just now, Kamjam21xx said:

Im soon going to have a 2 computer and hopefully 9 screen setup, for me and my girlfriend. So ill totally be able to follow along and work at the same time jn the future.

You'll have to post that to the build subforum when it's complete. Otherwise, you can watch on a smartphone. I do it at work sometimes when there is a live stream or if I'm working late and get bored of my Amazon Music playlist.

Definitely check it out. It's a great platform, especially if you're an Amazon Prime subscriber.

I find it really hard to glance way down at my phone leaning on my keyboard often and keep working, thats what ive been doing for normal LTT videos. 

Ill catch myself stopping to watch the video, instead of working lol.

Ive never had a top of the line system, its gonna be my adult version of christmas to myself.

Edit: you should totally just bump pandora.