Reusing a HP ML350 G6 for gaming

I recently bought a HP ML350 G6 with 1 Xeon E5645, 36GB RAM and 4x 300GB sas drive.
I want to use it as A moderate gaming PC so i can play games like City skyline, CIV V and VI, Portal series Shadow of mordor on Ubuntu. And do a little virtulization for testing some of de linux distros.
My question is it worth upgrading or adding a extra CPU and with which one. That all for a Budged of around a 150 dollar. I do want to use a AMD Radeon HD 6950 that i have laying around.
Have any of you some advice. I am planning of using it for the next 3-5 years.

Should do the trick for moderate gaming. Note that while it comes with one 16x PCIE connector, it is Gen 2 and only runs at 8x. But with the slightly older card you are proposing, it may not be a bottleneck. Someone else more knowledgeable can hopefully answer this. 

Specs: https://h20195.www2.hpe.com/v2/Getdocument.aspx?docname=c04200238

Further to that, it doesn't appear to have any built in sound card. This is common on servers. So you'll probably have to factor in a sound card as well unless you are using a USB sound solution. 

Hope that helps. 

That Xeon is rather slow for games like Cities and Civ. You might want to drop in something like a X5670 or X5680. GPU wise, the 6950 won't play those games well either. It's a GPU from 2011. I reckon you're better off getting a 7950. Not sure the PSU in the ML350 G6 even has PCIe power cables, so make sure you have the right adapters handy.

PC Specs - AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D MSI B550M Mortar - 32GB Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4-3600 @ CL16 - ASRock RX7800XT 660p 1TBGB & Crucial P5 1TB Fractal Define Mini C CM V750v2 - Windows 11 Pro