Snapchat version for real videos?

Does anyone know anything/anywhere where I can post a video I edited and have it disappear like snapchats do after a set time limit? I'm wondering if it's possible on YouTube..but I'm doubting it.

Looking for a "play once" feature.

My Best 2013 Bitfenix Prodigy Build  Case: Bitfenix Prodigy White | Motherboard: ASRock Z77E-ITX | CPU: Intel i7 3770k | CPU Cooler: H100i | GPU: GTX 690

Fan Controller: Bitfenix Recon | Ram: Patriot IEM 16GB @ 1600mhz | Primary Storage: 2 x Samsung 840 Pro 256GB | Backup Drives: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 2TB | PSU: Seasonic X850

I don't think it would be possible on youtube.

But may I ask why you want this?

You could always upload the video as private and public on Youtube and do it manually.When you want people to see it put the video as public.
When you do not want people to see it you would have to put it is private.

You could always upload the video as private and public on Youtube and do it manually.When you want people to see it put the video as public.

When you do not want people to see it you would have to put it is private.

I think that he mans that it erases automatically. I don't think he wants to have to do it manually. 

I think that he mans that it erases automatically. I don't think he wants to have to do it manually. 

I was aware of that, was just throwing the idea out there.

I don't think it would be possible on youtube.

But may I ask why you want this?

I want my friends to see something that I made, but I don't want them to be able to capture it. It's supposed to be a surprise thing. 

I was aware of that, was just throwing the idea out there.

Yeah I know about the private feature.

My Best 2013 Bitfenix Prodigy Build  Case: Bitfenix Prodigy White | Motherboard: ASRock Z77E-ITX | CPU: Intel i7 3770k | CPU Cooler: H100i | GPU: GTX 690

Fan Controller: Bitfenix Recon | Ram: Patriot IEM 16GB @ 1600mhz | Primary Storage: 2 x Samsung 840 Pro 256GB | Backup Drives: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 2TB | PSU: Seasonic X850

I want my friends to see something that I made, but I don't want them to be able to capture it. It's supposed to be a surprise thing. 

Ah i understand now. I didnt realise you were after the "Play once" feature.

Instagram video.

15 seconds only though.

Project Drogon

• Intel 4670k, MSI GTX 780, MSI Z87-G43 Gaming, G.SKiLL Ripjaws 8GB, Kingston V300 120GB SSD, Seagate Barracuda 1TB, EVGA SuperNova 750W 80+ Gold Modular, Corsair Air Series 540 Cube, Corsair H100i CPU Cooler

Does anyone know anything/anywhere where I can post a video I edited and have it disappear like snapchats do after a set time limit? I'm wondering if it's possible on YouTube..but I'm doubting it.

Ah i understand now. I didnt realise you were after the "Play once" feature.

yeah thats what i'm looking for. i edited my post. 

Yeah I know about the private feature.

They can still use another device to record it playing on the other device. Like when my friend or I get a snap from a girl, we just take a picture with our other phone so she won't know we kept it. ;)

Heaven's Society - Like Anime? Check us Out Here!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------