How to watch twitch on tv ?

Hello everyone,

The best way to watch twitch on your tv (smart or not smart) is to purchase an ''Amazon Fire Stick'', it has the interface, the vods, the chat, doesn't lag and the native resolutions of every channels.

It also is extremely easy to use and easy to navigate.

It also has much more interesting free stuff like al jazera, bbc, TED, The Economist etc..

And if you have amazon prime you have access to loads of free movies and content.

You may buy it used from a website like kijiji or ebay if you want it cheaper or don't have direct access to buy it in your country or province.

I had been looking everywhere to try and figure out how to do it now that we are in 2018 and nobody seems to have re-opened a thread about this anywhere.

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/amazon-fire-tv-stick-with-alexa-voice-remote-black/5477500.p?skuId=5477500

amazon fire stick.jpg

I respectfully disagree.

If I want to watch something on my TV(smart or not smart), I'd just grab an HDMI cable and connect my laptop so I can have access to the whole of the web, not even just limited to watching things.

Quote or tag me( @Crunchy Dragon) if you want me to see your reply

If a post solved your problem/answered your question, please consider marking it as "solved"

Community Standards // Join Floatplane!

I think chromecast is the best solution here. Can pretty much do anything on your laptop and cast it right to your TV, even the entire screen if you wish.

That's what I do typically with our ShieldTV when I want to watch stuff on random websites.

"If a Lobster is a fish because it moves by jumping, then a kangaroo is a bird" - Admiral Paulo de Castro Moreira da Silva

"There is nothing more difficult than fixing something that isn't all the way broken yet." - Author Unknown

Spoiler

Intel Core i7-3960X @ 4.6 GHz - Asus P9X79WS/IPMI - 12GB DDR3-1600 quad-channel - EVGA GTX 1080ti SC - Fractal Design Define R5 - 500GB Crucial MX200 - NH-D15 - Logitech G710+ - Mionix Naos 7000 - Sennheiser PC350 w/Topping VX-1