Can 550w PSU supply this?

DailyRoutine

So I just picked up a Titan Black. At the moment, I only have a Corsair Cx550m power supply. I am going to upgrade this later on in a couple weeks, but would this be alright for some gaming until then? The rest of my rig (for now of course) consists of 

Ryzen 3 1300x 4ghz

MSI b350 gaming plus 

8gb Gloway Game 2400mhz (I think) 

A Thermaltake water cooler

And for mouse and keyboard (that would factor in right?) a Corsair M65 pro RGB, and a Logitech G710+ Blue

Now I know this rig may be a bit miss matched with performance to other parts and all, but its a slow upgrade process. Upgrading paycheck to paycheck. Do you guys think that a 550w psu would be okay for now? It won't be long until I get something bigger. 

Any tips help. Thanks! 

A Titan Black with a 1300X at 4.0 GHz, that's a build I never thought I would see...

Yes, the CX550M is plenty for that.

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

Those titans are power hungry. Would reccommend something like a 700w just to be safe. also, does that psu you have even have the right connectors??

Not that hungry.  I've got a test bench with one and a CX550M and it works perfectly.  The only problem I have is that the transformer whines when Catzilla loads up.

2 minutes ago, jonnyGURU said:

Not that hungry.  I've got a test bench with one and a CX550M and it works perfectly.  The only problem I have is that the transformer whines when Catzilla loads up.

So it does have a 6pin+8pin connection on it? I don't have access to my rig at the moment. Not home. Couldn't remember. 

13 minutes ago, DailyRoutine said:

So it does have a 6pin+8pin connection on it? I don't have access to my rig at the moment. Not home. Couldn't remember. 

Yes. The CX450M and up has at least 2x 6+2 pin connectors. The Kepler Titans have like a 250W TDP, IIRC. So a good 400W PSU would be fine. 

:)

9 minutes ago, seon123 said:

Yes. The CX450M and up has at least 2x 6+2 pin connectors. The Kepler Titans have like a 250W TDP, IIRC. So a good 400W PSU would be fine. 

Ooo. Thanks!