Need Help Finding An Exotic Case

Mavranox

Hey everyone, I'm a small-time pc builder for my community, but recently I was approached by a client for a unique build. The client would like 3 high-end custom water cooled systems in, if possible, one case. I know of plenty 2-system models, but I know of no 3 system models. Does anyone know of one or have recommendations on where to look? The client is accepting of a custom built one if needed. The case needs mobo support for, at a minimum, 2 ATX and one microATX board.

Any suggestions or help would be appreciated, as he is waiting for me to say if I can build it in one case or not.

Thanks!

By "unique" they mean that, like back in the glory days of the 1950's, they want an entire room as their "case."

Also, WHAT DO YOU NEED 3 COMPUTERS IN ONE CASE FOR?!  I understand two but three?!

The client wishes for a gaming pc, a workstation pc, and a continually running workstation pc in one case. Although exact use case is not known, I expect the client to be using it for working on one project, simulations/rendering etc. on another, and gaming in the free time.

Even the Corsair Slate case can only accept 2 motherboards at the maximum, and that's without custom water cooling. IDK if there are any cases out there would accept three water-cooled system at once. I'd suggest you to go with a custom-built case, as there's no one on earth would build three water-cooled computers in one case (are there any?).

3 minutes ago, CapitalistVN said:

Even the Corsair Slate case can only accept 2 motherboards at the maximum, and that's without custom water cooling. IDK if there are any cases out there would accept three water-cooled system at once. I'd suggest you to go with a custom-built case, as there's no one on earth would build three water-cooled computers in one case (is it?).

Yeah, there are no mass produced cases that accept even 3 ITX motherboards let alone 2 ATX and an mATX.

Any custom case makers I could contact?

2 minutes ago, Mavranox said:

Any custom case makers I could contact?

Protocase, CaseLabs are two of my suggestions on custom cases. Linus makes custom cases with them all the time btw.

That sounds insane. I love it! 

You're gonna have to get a custom case for sure, but when you build it post pics in the build log sub. That's a build I sure a lot of people here would love to see it, me included

Fanboys are the worst thing to happen to the tech community World. Chief among them are Apple fanboys. 

Is the client accepting a Desk Build? I saw some 3 PCs desks mods on youtube.. 

I've asked, but have not yet received an answer. I'll search for them though. Any links you may have to speed up the process would be appreciated.

On 4/13/2018 at 12:05 AM, Mavranox said:

Hey everyone, I'm a small-time pc builder for my community, but recently I was approached by a client for a unique build. The client would like 3 high-end custom water cooled systems in, if possible, one case. I know of plenty 2-system models, but I know of no 3 system models. Does anyone know of one or have recommendations on where to look? The client is accepting of a custom built one if needed. The case needs mobo support for, at a minimum, 2 ATX and one microATX board.

Any suggestions or help would be appreciated, as he is waiting for me to say if I can build it in one case or not.

Thanks!

Build one. Lowes and Home Depot can definitely help, like painted MDF or similar.

Intel Core i7 4790K 4.8GHz | MSI Z97 Gaming 5 | 32GB 2133MHz CL7 DDR3 | nVidia GeForce GTX 1070 with Custom BIOS | Samsung 850 Evo 500GB | 3TB Seagate FireCuda SSHD | 2TB Seagate FireCuda SSHD | Corsair CX750M  | Custom 240mm all-in-one liquid cooler | Broadcom NetXTREME 5709c Dual Gigabit NIC | Cougar MX330 mid-tower chassis | Windows Server 2008 R2 Datacenter