NCIX server question

I see the server is back and what I heard from different forum , it appear Steve WU bought the server with all personnal data on it and put it back online without a notice of what happening to ncix on the store website , , I tested and I can be able to login and see my information and also see some item in stock ,so , I'm really not comfy with that , 

I ask to linus and other people around this place to explain what happening with the ncix server PLS

Thanks

While it's been momentarily down, I don't think it was ever officially brought down.  I think it's just sitting there online unattended.  Basically the engine is running but nobody is behind the wheel.  NCIX is likely hosted elsewhere like Arizona.

15 minutes ago, Majinhoju said:

While it's been momentarily down, I don't think it was ever officially brought down.  I think it's just sitting there online unattended.  Basically the engine is running but nobody is behind the wheel.  NCIX is likely hosted elsewhere like Arizona.

well the forum link changed and the usa website is still down and  directcanada is down , so it's suspicious

What do you want Linus to explain exactly? He hasn't worked for NCIX since 2012.

Also, even if you add items to the cart, you cannot checkout.

The website/domain still seems to be owned and operated by Steve Wu from NCIX. (the founder of NCIX).

Unless they just outright sold the servers along with all their customers data (which I honestly don't think is legal or even if it "technically" was, could open them to a massive lawsuit), all the while keeping the registrar of the domain in his own name for reasons, you have nothing to worry about.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

Why i asked there , because linus have participated to the auction and also in the first auction video of ncix linus show to have the contact of responsible of ncix . and also I ask to other worked around for know full story