1. User Friendly
  2. which has no failing reccord
  3. also relable

options are

1. Asus Aura Sync
  2. Msi Mystic Light Sync
  3. Gigabyte RGB Fusion

pls tell me which is best and why ?

It’s not just the software, you will run into hardware compatibility issues between the three as they’re not standardized. Something designed for Aura may not work with MSI or Fusion. The only exception would be RGB strips, those tend to work across the board.

i have used aura sync, and it’s kind of buggy at times. I can’t attest to the rest

AMD Ryzen 3950x under a Noctua D15S, 32 Gb G Skill FlareX 3200 DDR4 running at 3200 CL14, Gigabyte Aorus Pro 570 Wifi, Gigabyte 2070 Super hooked to a Dell U2718Q 4k HDR monitor & an Acer 1440p 144hz IPS panel of some kind, an Inland 1 TB M.2 PCIE 4 main drive, a Samsung NVME M.2 250Gb, WD Blue 500Gb  and 1 TB SSDs, Corsair RMX750, Rainbows and butterflies...

1 minute ago, RyzenDoctor said:

It’s not just the software, you will run into hardware compatibility issues between the three as they’re not standardized. Something designed for Aura may not work with MSI or Fusion. The only exception would be RGB strips, those tend to work across the board.

i have used aura sync, and it’s kind of buggy at times. I can’t attest to the rest

sorry sorry i called that as software .i know that is a system which has compatatibility issue.

2 minutes ago, Crunchy Dragon said:

-Moved to Programs, Apps, and Websites-

what you wanna say?

1 minute ago, Mohammad hossain said:

what you wanna say?

Nothing, I don't have any expertise with RGB/light control apps.

I was just leaving a message letting you know your thread had been moved to the Programs, Apps, and Websites subforum.

Quote or tag me( @Crunchy Dragon) if you want me to see your reply

If a post solved your problem/answered your question, please consider marking it as "solved"

Community Standards // Join Floatplane!

The questions you need to ask yourself are:

1- do I need RGB?

2- do I care who manufactures my motherboard/rest of the hardware?

if you prefer an Asus motherboard, you’re stuck with Asus software. If you want an MSI motherboard, then you’re going to have to use MSI software. You cannot use the software on hardware it’s not designed for. Rarely does anyone plan their build based on an RGB environment. The build quality and the other features the hardware brings matters more. You can always say run aura to control your motherboard, and NZXT Cam to control your NZXT AIO watercooler, but you won’t be able to synchronize them.

most of these pieces of software will work just fine. They’re essentially setup and forget. 

AMD Ryzen 3950x under a Noctua D15S, 32 Gb G Skill FlareX 3200 DDR4 running at 3200 CL14, Gigabyte Aorus Pro 570 Wifi, Gigabyte 2070 Super hooked to a Dell U2718Q 4k HDR monitor & an Acer 1440p 144hz IPS panel of some kind, an Inland 1 TB M.2 PCIE 4 main drive, a Samsung NVME M.2 250Gb, WD Blue 500Gb  and 1 TB SSDs, Corsair RMX750, Rainbows and butterflies...

15 hours ago, RyzenDoctor said:

The questions you need to ask yourself are:

1- do I need RGB?

2- do I care who manufactures my motherboard/rest of the hardware?

if you prefer an Asus motherboard, you’re stuck with Asus software. If you want an MSI motherboard, then you’re going to have to use MSI software. You cannot use the software on hardware it’s not designed for. Rarely does anyone plan their build based on an RGB environment. The build quality and the other features the hardware brings matters more. You can always say run aura to control your motherboard, and NZXT Cam to control your NZXT AIO watercooler, but you won’t be able to synchronize them.

most of these pieces of software will work just fine. They’re essentially setup and forget. 

YES DUDE , I KNOW THAT. I WISH ALL MOTHERBOARD MANUFACTURER USE A UNIVERVERSAL RGB  SYSTEM :(

Until everyone gets onboard with a universal standard, we will have to live in this fragmented world. Honestly your purchasing decision should not be guided by the bling factor but by the performance you'd gain. The software side will get better with time, and once the hardware is programmed all of them function similarly.

I can tell you I personally have:

1- Aura for my motherboard and RGB strips

2- Corsair for my keyboard and mouse

3- CAM for my NZXT cooler

4- EVGA to light up the LED on my gfx card