Planning to build a PC

Go to solution Solved by Sudeepsudiee,
21 hours ago, matus177 said:

Why dont you go for new intel platform? ... the 8th series. The 8600k beats 7700k. So i recommend going for either 8600k or 8700k. Pair it with something like Asrock z370 extreme4 and you should be okay. You can save some money by getting samsung evo 850 sata ssd ... no point in going to the 960 evo if you are not moving huge files all over the place every day. Also such a high end build and going for 2400 mhz memory? something like 3000 or 3200 would do much better and I do not think that there is a big price difference between these. It is quite chaotic to be honest.. the build I mean.

If you decide to stick with ur build which I highly do NOT recommend. I just wanna ask you one question.. why going for b250 chipset with unlocked cpu (K version)

Thanks you bro! for your response.

I appreciate your recommendation.

The only reason I'm going with a b250 motherboard is I have recently purchased it for a higher end build( especially for gaming, vFx & 3D design) without digging deep about motherboards... Now I think I should have bought z270/ 370. 

i7 7700k

Gigabyte ga b250M DS3H

Asus rogstrix gtx 1080ti

Evga supernova 650

G. Skill Ripjaws V series (8x2) 16 gigs ddr4 2400Mhz

CM masterliquid pro 280 64.2 liquid cooler

Samsung Evo 960 M.2 250 GB

Seagate barracuda 4tb hdd 7200 rpm

Please let me know whether this is a good build or not.

2 hours ago, Sudeepsudiee said:

i7 7700k

Gigabyte ga b250M DS3H

Asus rogstrix gtx 1080ti

Evga supernova 650

G. Skill Ripjaws V series (8x2) 16 gigs ddr4 2400Mhz

CM masterliquid pro 280 64.2 liquid cooler

Samsung Evo 960 M.2 250 GB

Seagate barracuda 4tb hdd 7200 rpm

Please let me know whether this is a good build or not.

Go for it

Soon building: Shardedge

CPU 

GPU Asus Strix RX470 4GB

SSD 128GB

HDD Seagate 2TB

PSU Corsair CX450M

RAM Corsair Vengeance LPX 3000Mhz

CASE Corsair Crystal 460x

MOBO MSI Pc Mate B350M 

Why dont you go for new intel platform? ... the 8th series. The 8600k beats 7700k. So i recommend going for either 8600k or 8700k. Pair it with something like Asrock z370 extreme4 and you should be okay. You can save some money by getting samsung evo 850 sata ssd ... no point in going to the 960 evo if you are not moving huge files all over the place every day. Also such a high end build and going for 2400 mhz memory? something like 3000 or 3200 would do much better and I do not think that there is a big price difference between these. It is quite chaotic to be honest.. the build I mean.

If you decide to stick with ur build which I highly do NOT recommend. I just wanna ask you one question.. why going for b250 chipset with unlocked cpu (K version)

21 hours ago, matus177 said:

Thanks you bro! for your response.

I appreciate your recommendation.

The only reason I'm going with a b250 motherboard is I have recently purchased it for a higher end build( especially for gaming, vFx & 3D design) without digging deep about motherboards... Now I think I should have bought z270/ 370. 

22 hours ago, Ironi said:

Go for it

Thank you! Ironi. I appreciate your support.