Graphics Console Started

Patti

My brothers hard drive recently failed and he bought a new one. Installed it fine, and went to insert the windows disc. The flashing underscore flashed about 5 times and then froze solid, after waiting for a couple seconds a quick message of "Graphics Console Started" appears. What does this mean? Ive googled it and couldn't find a single thing, someone please help

6 hours ago, Patti said:

My brothers hard drive recently failed and he bought a new one. Installed it fine, and went to insert the windows disc. The flashing underscore flashed about 5 times and then froze solid, after waiting for a couple seconds a quick message of "Graphics Console Started" appears. What does this mean? Ive googled it and couldn't find a single thing, someone please help

Why Windows on a console?

If you gave Google as little information as you gave us, I'm not surprised. Are you even talking about a console? What hardware does your brother have? Which Windows disc did he insert?

On 4/5/2018 at 2:56 PM, tatte said:

If you gave Google as little information as you gave us, I'm not surprised. Are you even talking about a console? What hardware does your brother have? Which Windows disc did he insert?

amd 6300

gtx 960

what little information, ,thats all the info i have, it black screens and flashes the works Graphics Console Started and then the little underscore comes back. the computer does absolutely nothing after, cant even get into bios

what power supply??

Its possible that that killed everything...

"Hell is full of good meanings, but Heaven is full of good works"

• 1 year later...

I also have that problem and I don't know how to solve it. Did you find any solution?