How to be a ISP ....

Geri Gjoka

Please Linus make a guide like how to be an ISP and what equipments we have to use . Please Linus ......

step 1: you don't

i7 4790K | 4.5ghz @1.19v / 1080 ti strix oc  / Asus Z97 Pro Gamer  / 970 Evo 500GB | 850 Evo 500GB / Corsair 780t white|window  

PG279Q | VG248QE/ Corsair ax860i   /   Corsair H110i GTX   /  Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB 2400mhz /

You don't since it will cost a lot of money and time to build and maintain the infrastructure 

i dont care about the money . I just want know more about isp 

Just now, Geri Gjoka said:

i dont care about the money . I just want know more about isp 

More about ISPs as in you want to learn how they work/function, or a tutorial on how to be an ISP?

Quote or tag me( @Crunchy Dragon) if you want me to see your reply

If a post solved your problem/answered your question, please consider marking it as "solved"

Community Standards // Join Floatplane!

a tutorial on how to be an isp and what equipments does it needs

1 minute ago, Geri Gjoka said:

a tutorial on how to be an isp and what equipments does it needs

Government permits to dig up the road, repave, and lay wire in the ground

PSU Nerd | PC Parts Flipper | Cable Management Guru

Helpful Links: PSU Tier List | Why not group reg? | Avoid the EVGA G3

Helios EVO (Main Desktop) Intel Core™ i9-10900KF | 32GB DDR4-3000 | GIGABYTE Z590 AORUS ELITE | GeForce RTX 3060 Ti | NZXT H510 | EVGA G5 650W

Delta (Laptop) | Galaxy S21 Ultra | Pacific Spirit XT (Server)

Full Specs

Spoiler

Helios EVO (Main):

Intel Core™ i9-10900KF | 32GB G.Skill Ripjaws V / Team T-Force DDR4-3000 | GIGABYTE Z590 AORUS ELITE | MSI GAMING X GeForce RTX 3060 Ti 8GB GPU | NZXT H510 | EVGA G5 650W | MasterLiquid ML240L | 2x 2TB HDD | 256GB SX6000 Pro SSD | 3x Corsair SP120 RGB | Fractal Design Venturi HF-14

Pacific Spirit XT - Server

Intel Core™ i7-8700K (Won at LTX, signed by Dennis) | GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS GAMING 5 | 16GB Team Vulcan DDR4-3000 | Intel UrfpsgonHD 630 | Define C TG | Corsair CX450M

Delta - Laptop

ASUS TUF Dash F15 - Intel Core™ i7-11370H | 16GB DDR4 | RTX 3060 | 500GB NVMe SSD | 200W Brick | 65W USB-PD Charger

Intel is bringing DDR4 to the mainstream with the Intel® Core™ i5 6600K and i7 6700K processors. Learn more by clicking the link in the description below.

well you can be a digital carrier, the ones that buy in bulk minutes and gb and use the network of other carriers. That's a thing, such as DigiMobil or Masmovil

I would say.....

Reseller. Enter into an agreement that allows you to resell an existing ISP's product.

or

Purchase commercial bandwidth from a provider that legally allows you to resell. You then need to provide infrastructure. Wireless is the easiest way to get into this.

You would ideally want to purchase a block of public IP addresses.

If you're interested in a product please download and read the manual first.

Don't forget to tag or quote in your reply if you want me to know you've answered or have another question.

Basically the above. 

You need special servers and special access to access the US government internet computers as the internet was invented by the US military as a new fast way for mass communication. 

50 minutes ago, fpo said:

Basically the above. 

You need special servers and special access to access the US government internet computers as the internet was invented by the US military as a new fast way for mass communication. 

Ummm, wat?

This isn't the 1960s anymore, you just need decent mid-grade to enterprise grade routers and switches (depending on how far you want to go), servers for hosting content if that's what you want to do, and a fat internet pipe to a backbone provider such as Level 3.

Current Network Layout:

Current Build Log/PC:

Prior Build Log/PC:

16 minutes ago, Lurick said:

Ummm, wat?

This isn't the 1960s anymore, you just need decent mid-grade to enterprise grade routers and switches (depending on how far you want to go), servers for hosting content if that's what you want to do, and a fat internet pipe to a backbone provider such as Level 3.

I wasn’t sure how deep he wanted to get 

wisp service provider?

I know my isp allows this due to government regulations.