Phones are picking up non-wifi networks, ISP PointToPoint Connections

My phone and everyone's phone is picking up some weird "wifis", but they're not wifis, globalcom is ISP which uses point to point connections and for some reason phones are picking it up, when you try to connect, mostly it just won't, MOSTLY, one time i managed to connect (somehow), i couldn't connect to internet because ISP requires login to actually use internet, and login page showed up, and then i lost connection, is there anything i can do to connect? xD

image.png.eb45b528a030a04422781fe0cb4c341c.png

Get Closer to the signal. Perhaps buy a Wi-Fi booster, but those tend to be finicky at best.

"Although there's a problem on the horizon; there's no horizon." - K-2SO

5 minutes ago, dj_ripcord said:

Get Closer to the signal. Perhaps buy a Wi-Fi booster, but those tend to be finicky at best.

kk xD ty 

In a case of a PTP wireless link, something like a phone or even a laptop with a big antenna around the screen won’t be able to connect. This is because the PTP antenna is highly directional, but your device has an omnidirectional antenna. Your device can hear the signals from the PTP with high strength, but anything it sends will not make it to the radio. Also your device is probably much lower power than the PTP radio, even before the antenna comes into play.

Looking to buy GTX690, other multi-GPU cards, or single-slot graphics cards: