What Power Brick for a thin mini-ITX PC?

Hi, I'm building a thin mini-ITX pc with a Core i7 6700. The best motherboard I could find is the Asus H110T

All the PSU calculator websites give me ridiculous estimations about the possible power usage. Since the TDP of the i7 6700 is 65watt and there's no GPU, I can't see this little machine eating more than 100-110w. My laptop with an i7 7700HQ (45watt TDP) and a mobile 1050 Ti (about 70watt tops) is okay with it's 130 watt brick. What do you guys know about the consumption of such small minimalistic pcs? I believe it should be fine, but need to make sure before I buy the parts. :)

Some people say that they used their laptop charger brick to power that particular motherboard. Now I have a Dell AC power adapter brick (130W, 19.5V, 6.7A) as well. Physically, it's compatible with the mobo, but what about the power usage, voltage, and amperage? According to ASUS' website, it support 12V and 19V input via back-panel DC-in jack.

So, my options are:

a) use my laptop's adapter.

b) get the case bundled with a 120w adaptor (19v, 6.32a) for an extra £40...

c) a different and more powerful power brick

4 minutes ago, za1234ki said:

-SNIP-

You would have more than enough with the 130W dell power brick just make sure the plug is compatible with the one built into the motherboard of this unit. 

10 minutes ago, W-L said:

You would have more than enough with the 130W dell power brick just make sure the plug is compatible with the one built into the motherboard of this unit. 

Thanks. Do you think that the voltage and amperage is fine as well? The laptop charger is .5v more than what's stated on the motherboard's website. Does amperage matters when choosing a brick?

5 minutes ago, za1234ki said:

Thanks. Do you think that the voltage and amperage is fine as well? The laptop charger is .5v more than what's stated on the motherboard's website. Does amperage matters when choosing a brick?

The voltage being only .5V higher shouldn't be an issue as for the amperage you just need to make sure you have enough overhead, the system will only draw as much as it needs from the power brick. 

32 minutes ago, W-L said:

The voltage being only .5V higher shouldn't be an issue as for the amperage you just need to make sure you have enough overhead, the system will only draw as much as it needs from the power brick. 

I guess if the slim mini-itx case comes with a 6.32a adapter for the compatible slim motherboards, it should be fine. I mean SilverStone bundles them for this kind of usage I guess. What do you reckon?