660Ti Surprised Me ;D

Ilumic

So basically I recently purchased 2 more 1080p monitors so I could have a really nice Nvidia surround experience with a resolution of (5960x1080"Bezel Corrected") and I was scared and worried my 660Ti with its 192Bit memory bus would hold it back :( but non the less I loaded battlefield 4 up on my surround monitors and to my shock it ran smooth on mostly ultra with eye candy turned off ;D things like ambient occlusion, antialiasing off and everything else on ultra , I got a steady 60Fps with a few dips here and there but only by 6 Fps max. I was really happy ;D and btw the temps on my card after playing for 2 hours were 74c max. I also tried skyrim, need for speed rivals, batman origins, bioshock infinite and assassins creed black flag out and a few others. 

Skyrim Settings: Maxed out with 4x AA FPS:80+

NFS Rivals Settings: Medium/High With AA FPS 50-60 

Batman Origins Settings: Maxed Out with AA OFF FPS 40-80 

Bioshock Infinite Settings: Maxed Out With AA ON FPS 40-60

Assassins Creed BF Settings: Medium With AA Off FPS 60+ 

Heres some shots of my the monitors:

uep2.jpg

e9m5.jpg

Btw my 660Ti is the Asus DCU2 2GB Edition if anyone is interested  :P 

Hope this helps anyone with this card or who plans to get 3 monitors 

CPU 5900x| GPU 3080ti FE| MOBO MSI MPG CARBON MAX| RAM 32GB VENGENCE PRO 3200Mhz| STORAGE Samsung 980 Pro 1TB,2X WDSN750,4TB Seagate Barracuda| COOLING 1x Corsair 360mm XR7 54mm Radiator,1x EK-CoolStream PE 360mm Radiator| GPU Block: Corsair Hydro X Series, XG7 RGB| CPU Block: Corsair Hydro X Series, XC5 RGB| Fittings: EK-Torque STC & Corsair Hydro X Series XF| Pump/Res: EK-Quantum Kinetic TBE 300 D5| Tubing: Corsair Hydro X Series XT Softline| Liquid: Corsair Hydro X Series XL5 Clear| Fans: 10x Corsair SP120 RGB

What? My 660 ti sucks compared to this! I can hardly stay at 60 in BF4.

"If you do not take your failures seriously you will continue to fail"

think mines on roids tbh :P 

CPU 5900x| GPU 3080ti FE| MOBO MSI MPG CARBON MAX| RAM 32GB VENGENCE PRO 3200Mhz| STORAGE Samsung 980 Pro 1TB,2X WDSN750,4TB Seagate Barracuda| COOLING 1x Corsair 360mm XR7 54mm Radiator,1x EK-CoolStream PE 360mm Radiator| GPU Block: Corsair Hydro X Series, XG7 RGB| CPU Block: Corsair Hydro X Series, XC5 RGB| Fittings: EK-Torque STC & Corsair Hydro X Series XF| Pump/Res: EK-Quantum Kinetic TBE 300 D5| Tubing: Corsair Hydro X Series XT Softline| Liquid: Corsair Hydro X Series XL5 Clear| Fans: 10x Corsair SP120 RGB

So basically I recently purchased 2 more 1080p monitors so I could have a really nice Nvidia surround experience with a resolution of (5960x1080"Bezel Corrected") and I was scared and worried my 660Ti with its 192Bit memory bus would hold it back :( but non the less I loaded battlefield 4 up on my surround monitors and to my shock it ran smooth on mostly ultra with eye candy turned off ;D things like ambient occlusion, antialiasing off and everything else on ultra , I got a steady 60Fps with a few dips here and there but only by 6 Fps max. I was really happy ;D and btw the temps on my card after playing for 2 hours were 74c max. I also tried skyrim, need for speed rivals, batman origins, bioshock infinite and assassins creed black flag out and a few others. 

Skyrim Settings: Maxed out with 4x AA FPS:80+

NFS Rivals Settings: Medium/High With AA FPS 50-60 

Batman Origins Settings: Maxed Out with AA OFF FPS 40-80 

Bioshock Infinite Settings: Maxed Out With AA ON FPS 40-60

Assassins Creed BF Settings: Medium With AA Off FPS 60+ 

Heres some shots of my the monitors:

Btw my 660Ti is the Asus DCU2 2GB Edition if anyone is interested   :P

Hope this helps anyone with this card or who plans to get 3 monitors 

Nice! 

|CPU: Intel 5960X|MOBO:Rampage V Extreme|GPU:EVGA 980Ti SC 2 - Way SLI|RAM:G-Skill 32GB|CASE:900D|PSU:CorsairAX1200i|DISPLAY :Dell U2412M X3|SSD Intel 750 400GB, 2X Samsung 850 Pro|

Peripherals : | MOUSE : Logitech G602 | KEYBOARD: K70 RGB (Cherry MX Brown) | NAS: Synology DS1515+  - WD RED 3TB X 5|ROUTER: AC68U

Sound : | HEADPHONES: Sennheiser HD800 SPEAKERS: B&W CM9 (Front floorstanding) ,  B&W CM Center 2 (Centre) | AV RECEIVER : Denon 3806 | MY X99 BUILD LOG!

Hope it doesn't get angry on you and smash your system :P

I know im scared it will one day :/ 

Maybe you're bottlenecking your cpu.

Wishing leads to ambition and ambition leads to motivation and motivation leads to me building an illegal rocket ship in my backyard.

Maybe you're bottlenecking your cpu.

I don't think thats the case at all, A 660TI won't bottleneck an I5 and an I5 won't bottleneck a 660TI

Hope I could help!

Specs: CPU: AMD FX-8320 @4.0ghz GPU: ASUS DCUII GTX 770 PSU: EVGA Supernova 750g CASE: Fractal Define R4 RAM: 8 Gigabytes ADATA 1333 Mhz MOBO: GIGABYTE GA-990FXA-UD3

I don't think thats the case at all, A 660TI won't bottleneck an I5 and an I5 won't bottleneck a 660TI

Oh, yeah, you're right. I didn't look at his specs before I made that comment.

Wishing leads to ambition and ambition leads to motivation and motivation leads to me building an illegal rocket ship in my backyard.

Oh, yeah, you're right. I didn't look at his specs before I made that comment.

Yeah I dunno whats up with my setup. I feel like I get worse performance than other people's 660tis even though I have a decent OC. It  might just be in my head also.

Yeah I dunno whats up with my setup. I feel like I get worse performance than other people's 660tis even though I have a decent OC. It  might just be in my head also.

Maybe your drivers are outdated. 

Maybe your drivers are outdated. 

Thats is like the most commonly used answer that almost never works :P

I am always up to date.

Thats is like the most commonly used answer that almost never works :P

I am always up to date.

Hm. Well it seems there is only one thing left for you to do.

1bf.gif

That's a great setup you got there, congrats man.

thanks :D i got another monitor today so im running 4 off of it now 

• 4 months later...

How do you enjoy playing game with three monitors, bezels are so annoying and they're way off when you align a tree etc..

I'm planning to get a 21:9 monitor when it get really low on price. I'm just hoping there's 21:10 out there because 21:9 seems too wide...

How do you enjoy playing game with three monitors, bezels are so annoying and they're way off when you align a tree etc..

I'm planning to get a 21:9 monitor when it get really low on price. I'm just hoping there's 21:10 out there because 21:9 seems too wide...

when playing fps games it can get quite annoying but when playing racing and simulation games its really cool 

Oh wow I have the exact same GPU. 

Which one do you have? OC? TOP?

I've also been very happy with the performance figures of this little beast. All games have relatively reasonable FPS even at max settings on 1920x1200.

Spoiler

CPU:Intel Xeon X5660 @ 4.2 GHz RAM:6x2 GB 1600MHz DDR3 MB:Asus P6T Deluxe GPU:Asus GTX 660 TI OC Cooler:Akasa Nero 3

SSD:OCZ Vertex 3 120 GB HDD:2x640 GB WD Black Fans:2xCorsair AF 120 PSU:Seasonic 450 W 80+ Case:Thermaltake Xaser VI MX OS:Windows 10
Speakers:Altec Lansing MX5021 Keyboard:Razer Blackwidow 2013 Mouse:Logitech MX Master Monitor:Dell U2412M Headphones: Logitech G430

Big thanks to Damikiller37 for making me an awesome Intel 4004 out of trixels!

Oh wow I have the exact same GPU. 

Which one do you have? OC? TOP?

I've also been very happy with the performance figures of this little beast. All games have relatively reasonable FPS even at max settings on 1920x1200.

I have a normal asus 660ti but i have overclocked it by quite a bit :D