I think I found a decent temp. monitoring app

I came across an app called CAM for monitoring CPU, GPU, M.2 temps, and fan speed. So far it's been really handy to have running in the background to bring up when I'm running CPU, or GPU intensive programs to quickly see what's going on in regards to my system temperatures. Here's a link if anyone wants to check it out;

https://camwebapp.com/

CAM is known. Its an app producted by NZXT for use with their coolers to control things like the RGB etc but can be used outside of that as well. 

Community Standards | Fan Control Software

Please make sure to Quote me or @ me to see your reply!

Just because I am a Moderator does not mean I am always right. Please fact check me and verify my answer. 

"Black Out"

Ryzen 9 5900x | Full Custom Water Loop | Asus Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi) | RTX 3090 Founders | Ballistix 32gb 16-18-18-36 3600mhz 

1tb Samsung 970 Evo | 2x 2tb Crucial MX500 SSD | Fractal Design Meshify S2 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

Dedicated Streaming Rig

Ryzen 7 3700x | Asus B450-F Strix | 16gb Gskill Flare X 3200mhz | Corsair RM550x PSU | Asus Strix GTX1070 | 250gb 860 Evo m.2

Phanteks P300A |  Elgato HD60 Pro | Avermedia Live Gamer Duo | Avermedia 4k GC573 Capture Card

2 minutes ago, legacy99 said:

CAM is known. Its an app producted by NZXT for use with their coolers to control things like the RGB etc but can be used outside of that as well. 

That's right, I forgot about that, great app IMO.

2 minutes ago, Paddi01 said:

What about HWmonitor? my experiences are good with that tool and it seems reliable.

Thank you for the feedback, I'll check that out. Is it a superior app in comparison to CAM?

1 minute ago, Ripper7620 said:

Thank you for the feedback, I'll check that out. Is it a superior app in comparison to CAM?

Can't compare them because i don't know about CAM, but it's free so try it out.

17 minutes ago, Ripper7620 said:

I came across an app called CAM for monitoring CPU, GPU, M.2 temps, and fan speed. So far it's been really handy to have running in the background to bring up when I'm running CPU, or GPU intensive programs to quickly see what's going on in regards to my system temperatures. Here's a link if anyone wants to check it out;

https://camwebapp.com/

It's not bad but it likes to freak you out with false alarms such as "Your CPU fan has stopped running!" for no reason so don't be scared if you see something like that. :P

As mentioned before HWinfo is probably better if you just want to see some temps and specs.

It also has a widget you can attach anywhere in case you want to monitor something such as temps or fan speeds all the time. It's really handy. 

Make sure to quote or tag people, so they get notified.

8 minutes ago, Cyberspirit said:

As mentioned before HWinfo is probably better if you just want to see some temps and specs.

So it can be said it is the most accurate? I know nothing is 100% right but it's the closest.

Thank you for the recomendation. I installed it, and it is indeed more detailed and conclusive than CAM.

14 minutes ago, Paddi01 said:

So it can be said it is the most accurate? I know nothing is 100% right but it's the closest.

I honestly don't know what's the most accurate monitor program out there but it's probably close enough. 

Also, @Ripper7620 HWmonitor is what I meant to say but HWinfo is pretty much the same. Sorry it's 2am :$

Make sure to quote or tag people, so they get notified.

31 minutes ago, Cyberspirit said:

I honestly don't know what's the most accurate monitor program out there but it's probably close enough. 

Also, @Ripper7620 HWmonitor is what I meant to say but HWinfo is pretty much the same. Sorry it's 2am :$

No worries, I got it.

9 hours ago, Paddi01 said:

I wouldn't use word "accurate". HWiNFO64 is most feature rich out there.

9 hours ago, Cyberspirit said:

Another thing I wouldn't call like that :D HWmonitor is like light edition of HWiNFO.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv