inwin 303 case user

hi anyone using inwin 303 case can tell me if you guy can connect the bottom 3 x 120mm fans to PSU? cause on paper it says it can but i still trying to visual that cause i afraid my psu (coolermaster v750) molex cable is not long enough to reach the bottom case fan .So i need feedback from inwin 303 case user if it works

@stealth80@Damascus (I think you had one at some point)

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019--- Rainbow 馃 2020---Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---Blue Build Post---Blue Build Post 2018---Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k聽聽 聽MotherboardGigabyte Z97N-WIFI聽 聽聽RAMG.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz聽聽 聽GPUEVGA GTX1080Ti聽FTW3聽 聽聽CaseCorsair 380T聽 聽

StorageSamsung EVO 250GB,聽Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB,聽WD Black 5TB聽聽 聽PSUCorsair CX750M聽 聽聽CoolingCryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

8 hours ago, Jun Wei Goh said:

hi anyone using inwin 303 case can tell me if you guy can connect the bottom 3 x 120mm fans to PSU? cause on paper it says it can but i still trying to visual that cause i afraid my psu (coolermaster v750) molex cable is not long enough to reach the bottom case fan .So i need feedback from inwin 303 case user if it works

Why molex? Just get 4 pin PWM and connect them to the motherboard?

Otherwise it should work as you will have 20cm of fan cable to run up the back of the case to meet the molex of the PSU聽

Ryzen Ram Guide

My Project Logs Iced Blood 聽聽 Temporal Snow 聽聽 Temporal Snow Ryzen Refresh

CPU -聽Ryzen 1700 @ 4Ghz聽 Motherboard -聽Gigabyte AX370 Aorus Gaming 5聽聽 Ram -聽16Gb GSkill Trident Z RGB 3200聽聽GPU -聽Palit 1080GTX Gamerock Premium聽聽Storage - Samsung XP941 256GB, Crucial MX300 525GB,聽Seagate Barracuda 1TB聽聽 PSU - Fractal Design Newton R3 1000W聽聽Case -聽INWIN 303 White Display - Asus PG278Q Gsync 144hz 1440P

You should run the fans from the motherboard so that they are not always at 100%, but if you must connect to PSU for some reason and the cable is not long enough you can always get an extension.聽

聽Current System:聽MoonLightRyzen

CPU:聽Ryzen 7 1700x @ 3.9ghzBoard: Asus ROG C6H聽 Ram:G.Skill TridentZ 32gb 3000mhz聽 Case: Lian Li PC-O11 Dynamic

GPU: Asus ROG Strix GTX 1070 OC in SLI M.2: Samsung 960 Evo 250gb SSD: Samsung 850 Pro 512gb x2 HDD:聽Seagate Barracuda 3TB and 2TB

PSU: Corsair RM850x White聽 Cooler: XSPC/Phanteks Custom Loop

Backup System: RedDragonV3.0

FX-8350 @ 4.7ghz, Asus TUF Sabertooth 990fx r3.0, MSI GTX 1060 6gb Gaming X,聽Crucial Balistix Tracer 32gb, M.2 Samsung 960 Evo 250,

Seagate Firecudda 2tb, Seagate Barracuda 2tb, NZXT S340 Elite White, Kraken X62, Corsair RM750x, Hue+

On 3/30/2018 at 8:40 PM, stealth80 said:

Why molex? Just get 4 pin PWM and connect them to the motherboard?

Otherwise it should work as you will have 20cm of fan cable to run up the back of the case to meet the molex of the PSU聽

my mother board only support 3 fans and that alone take up for the 360mm radiator i planning to add on .I know there is fans spitter but was told not recommend to use it as it might over load the motherboard cause increase in current is like having too many plug on one socket

On 3/31/2018 at 12:37 AM, Santo22 said:

You should run the fans from the motherboard so that they are not always at 100%, but if you must connect to PSU for some reason and the cable is not long enough you can always get an extension.聽

my fans is only 3 pin so no point to connect to motherboard cause no controller聽