8600k silicone lottery?

Go to solution Solved by DildorTheDecent,
13 minutes ago, Nogghan said:

My i5 8600k runs at 5ghz 1.290 vcore and under 68c in all games and under 72c in full synthetic, my cooler is the CM hyper 212 evo, motherboard is Asus z370 prime P, did I win the silicone lottery?

Maybe worth delid?

image.png.cef3fdc0dc36d539893590036f8ee48d.png

My i5 8600k runs at 5ghz 1.290 vcore and under 68c in all games and under 72c in full synthetic, my cooler is the CM hyper 212 evo, motherboard is Asus z370 prime P, did I win the silicone lottery?

Maybe worth delid?

1 minute ago, Nogghan said:

yeah thats pretty good

I delidded my 7700K but i didnt get temps like that, 5Ghz 72c Max synthetic load and not even on water, i wouldn't delid.

Maybe worth delid?

image.png.cef3fdc0dc36d539893590036f8ee48d.png

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

reasonable, not lucky..

CPU: Ryzen 7 5800x3D | MoBo: MSI MAG B550 Tomahawk | RAM: G.Skill F4-3600C15D-16GTZ @3800CL16 | GPU: RTX 2080Ti | PSU: Corsair HX1200 | 

Case: Lian Li 011D XL | Storage: Samsung 970 EVO M.2 NVMe 500GB, Crucial MX500 500GB | Soundcard: Soundblaster ZXR | Mouse: Razer Viper Mini | Keyboard: Razer Huntsman TE Monitor: DELL AW2521H @360Hz |

good enough?

Need some benchmarks/CPU-Z windows to prove claims. Or that's what I think anyway.

Too many n00bs these days throwing around claims with no proofs.

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

10 minutes ago, DildorTheDecent said:

Need some benchmarks/CPU-Z windows to prove claims. Or that's what I think anyway.

image.png.fe8489eca5cb7b188afe32f128968fa5.pngask and you shall receive

15 minutes ago, DildorTheDecent said:

or did you mean like that

image.png.9c0bd26ad219ed50fbff2740bea7caac.png

14 minutes ago, Nogghan said:

or did you mean like that

Either will do. What was the final score? You can submit it here:

Make sure to keep CPU-Z open. Also those volts under load, you got any LLC applied? Maybe using adaptive volts? 1.216 to 1.296 is some variance.

1 minute ago, DildorTheDecent said:

Make sure to keep CPU-Z open. Also those volts under load, you got any LLC applied? Maybe using adaptive volts? 1.216 to 1.296 is some variance.

yes level  2 LLC and adaptive 

13 minutes ago, DildorTheDecent said:

image.thumb.png.9c764d2fc26a9bc9ad059b4510d4593a.png