All USB Devices stop working on Windows 7 Boot Up

Bar0trauma

Hello everyone I need help!

I was using my pc today and everything was fine.... I installed BF4 update + China Rising pack. I also found a new AMD driver for my video card and downloaded that aswell. I then uninstalled my current video card drivers and rebooted my computer (to do a clean install of the new drivers). When restarting my PC, all my USB Devices stopped working! I can't use my mouse, keyboard, or anything. They work fine in bios though! As soon as you get the Windows animation logo during boot up the USB devices all shut down. I tried unplugging them and plugging them back in but that didn't work (Only my razer deathadder mouse lights up but does not work). I also tried taking all the power away from the PC by unplugging the power supply and turning it on to drain it completely but that didn't work either....

Also something peculiar: My SSD is my boot drive with Windows on it. I tried unplugging my storage HDD for kicks and windows wouldn't even boot! It just said "Insert valid boot drive" or something to that effect. Once I plug it back in it works again but I can't use my usb devices obviously. This is really weird! Can anyone help me?

Thanks in advance... I'm really fustrated. I'd like any solution short of reformatting.....

Rosewill Blackhawk | MSI 990fxa-gd80v2 | Rosewill Xtreme 850W Bronze | FX-8350 @4.6Ghz | Cooler Master Hyper 212+ Evo |  Gigabyte Windforce 7950 | Patriot Viper 8GB 1600MHz | Samsung 840 Pro 256GB  | Seagate Barracuda 1TB | Razer Deathadder | Logitech G110 | Samsung 22" 1920x1080P

Did you uninstall the GPU driver using the updater itself of manually before you installed the new driver? If you manually uninstalled it did you then remember to do it in safe mode?
Try entering safe mode to see if anything works (press F8 after BIOS but before windows boots up. Or just smash the F8 button)