500€ laptop with MS office needed

A classmate needs a new laptop for schoolwork, would be best if it somehow had MS Office come with it. 500€ max is his budget. I thought about something along the lines of Lenovo V110 15ISK but I don't really know anything about laptops. He said he wanted an i5 to be in it and it should have MS Office (though I doubt any laptop would come with that).

Any ideas?

Thanks for the help. :)

i5 7600K / Gigabyte R9 280X Windforce / Corsair Vengeance 8GB 3000/ Asus Prime Z270-P / beQuiet PowerZone 650W / Fractal Design Define S

240GB+480GB SSD / 2TB Seagate Barracuda / Alpenföhn Brocken Eco / Lioncast LK30 / Razer Deathadder 2013 / t.bone SC 440 / Plantronics RIG500 / Sennheiser CX 3.00

GROUP B - The Golden Era of Rallying :x

My Steam Profile (from SteamDB)

• Worth: $1843 ($491 with sales)
  • Games owned: 129
  • Games played: 103 (79%)
  • Hours on record: 6,564.3h

6 minutes ago, Rappalores said:

A classmate needs a new laptop for schoolwork, would be best if it somehow had MS Office come with it. 500€ max is his budget. I thought about something along the lines of Lenovo V110 15ISK but I don't really know anything about laptops. He said he wanted an i5 to be in it and it should have MS Office (though I doubt any laptop would come with that).

Any ideas?

Thanks for the help. :)

this is probably better for less; you should be able to buy a windows office key on the amazon store with the money you save getting this laptop over that one

https://www.amazon.de/8470p-DVD-Laufwerk-vorinstalliert-Zertifiziert-Generalüberholt/dp/B079Y25W18/ref=sr_1_10?s=computers&ie=UTF8&qid=1521822561&sr=1-10&keywords=laptop%2Bi5%2B8gb%2Bram&th=1

https://www.amazon.de/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?__mk_de_DE=ÅMÅŽÕÑ&url=search-alias%3Dcomputers&field-keywords=mircosoft+office&rh=n%3A340843031%2Ck%3Amircosoft+office

If he is in college, he should be able to get the full office suite for $10. Microsoft runs a special with the majority of colleges and even a lot of businesses as well.

If he is highschool, some schools still offer this program.

Osmium: NFC Skyreach 4 // i7-8700k (delidd) // GTX 1080 // 32GB DDR4-3200Mhz // 1TB 960 Evo M.2 // 1.1TB MX300 m.2
Peripherals: Razer Blackwidow // Razer Orbweaver // Razer Kraken // Logitech G502 // Logitech K830 // LG 34UC88-B

Usage: Adobe Lightroom // Adobe Photoshop // Web Dev // Recording Gameplay // Video Editing // Portable Gaming

7 minutes ago, Revamp said:

If he is in college, he should be able to get the full office suite for $10. Microsoft runs a special with the majority of colleges and even a lot of businesses as well.

If he is highschool, some schools still offer this program.

this is germany, so its hard to answer whether they have that or not

it is a good idea for him to at least ask but i think that discount is mostly for US students

Ausbildung, so nothing of that sort will apply

i5 7600K / Gigabyte R9 280X Windforce / Corsair Vengeance 8GB 3000/ Asus Prime Z270-P / beQuiet PowerZone 650W / Fractal Design Define S

240GB+480GB SSD / 2TB Seagate Barracuda / Alpenföhn Brocken Eco / Lioncast LK30 / Razer Deathadder 2013 / t.bone SC 440 / Plantronics RIG500 / Sennheiser CX 3.00

GROUP B - The Golden Era of Rallying :x

My Steam Profile (from SteamDB)

• Worth: $1843 ($491 with sales)
  • Games owned: 129
  • Games played: 103 (79%)
  • Hours on record: 6,564.3h