What's the Xbox 360 connect cable called?

Go to solution Solved by Levent,
2 minutes ago, Supportsneedlove said:

Isn't this for a connection cable?

IIRC that is for charging only. (ofc only to be used with rechargeable batteries)

Kind of a stupid question but mine didn't include one and i want to hook up one of the controllers to my steamlink.

Thanks!

If they are wireless then the cord doesnt work. You will need the wireless adapter from microsoft (or an off brand version).

xbox360 wireless controller receiver?

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

3 minutes ago, Levent said:

xbox360 wireless controller receiver?

IMG_1397.JPG

2 minutes ago, Supportsneedlove said:

IIRC that is for charging only. (ofc only to be used with rechargeable batteries)

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

Just now, Levent said:

IIRC that is for charging only.

Well i guess that makes me a moron. Thanks anyway!

2 hours ago, Levent said:

Correct. No data passes through this port.

3 hours ago, Supportsneedlove said:

IMG_1397.JPG

See you got the mw3 controller. Cool!

I got a Wireless Receiver for Windows many years ago from Amazon for what I remember being Cheap, looked up the listing and it's still like $15!

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00FAS1WDG/ref=cm_sw_r_tw_dp_U_x_DjGSAbEJW1D9B

Anyone know if this would work with the Steamlink? (I'd assume since it's a USB Device, that it might?) Otherwise, all I could suggest is buying a Wired Controller from Gamestop or the like...

35 minutes ago, Lodan_SD said:

I got a Wireless Receiver for Windows many years ago from Amazon for what I remember being Cheap, looked up the listing and it's still like $15!

Anyone know if this would work with the Steamlink? (I'd assume since it's a USB Device, that it might?) Otherwise, all I could suggest is buying a Wired Controller from Gamestop or the like...

http://steam.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_compatible_controllers_with_Steam_Link

Wireless Xbox 360 Yes Adapter, USB.

Needs adapter, works natively with Steam Link. Wired controller works. Wired with charge and play attempts to connect to Xbox 360 and therefore does not work.

5 hours ago, Lodan_SD said:

Thanks mate, i'll look into buying that!