Terrible performance,stutters and fps drops in CSGO

Hello,

First of all take a look at my specs listed here (SPECCY results). https://justpaste.it/1ibpw

Let me say this.I have been dealing this for YEARS NOW. I am playing with 200-300 fps but the game IS TERRIBLY LAGGY!. I have tried soooo many tweaks over those years especially in my windows 10 (latest build-latest drivers). I dont know what to do anymore.For real now.CSGO freezes no matter what i tweak,its laggy and stuttery especially when enemies come next to me or near me.I cant do this anymore.I need your help! Its even stuttering and feeling laggy in CS1.6. HOW? 
If you need more system specs,let me know how can i retrieve them! Thank you all!

THANK YOU!

Temperatures? V Sync on?

PSU Nerd | PC Parts Flipper | Cable Management Guru

Helpful Links: PSU Tier List | Why not group reg? | Avoid the EVGA G3

Helios EVO (Main Desktop) Intel Core™ i9-10900KF | 32GB DDR4-3000 | GIGABYTE Z590 AORUS ELITE | GeForce RTX 3060 Ti | NZXT H510 | EVGA G5 650W

Delta (Laptop) | Galaxy S21 Ultra | Pacific Spirit XT (Server)

Full Specs

Spoiler

Helios EVO (Main):

Intel Core™ i9-10900KF | 32GB G.Skill Ripjaws V / Team T-Force DDR4-3000 | GIGABYTE Z590 AORUS ELITE | MSI GAMING X GeForce RTX 3060 Ti 8GB GPU | NZXT H510 | EVGA G5 650W | MasterLiquid ML240L | 2x 2TB HDD | 256GB SX6000 Pro SSD | 3x Corsair SP120 RGB | Fractal Design Venturi HF-14

Pacific Spirit XT - Server

Intel Core™ i7-8700K (Won at LTX, signed by Dennis) | GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS GAMING 5 | 16GB Team Vulcan DDR4-3000 | Intel UrfpsgonHD 630 | Define C TG | Corsair CX450M

Delta - Laptop

ASUS TUF Dash F15 - Intel Core™ i7-11370H | 16GB DDR4 | RTX 3060 | 500GB NVMe SSD | 200W Brick | 65W USB-PD Charger

Intel is bringing DDR4 to the mainstream with the Intel® Core™ i5 6600K and i7 6700K processors. Learn more by clicking the link in the description below.

The temps are between 40-50C on my CPU and 40-45C on my GPU. VSYNC is off!

2 hours ago, GrandeKiD said:

The temps are between 40-50C on my CPU and 40-45C on my GPU. VSYNC is off!

DDU (google it if you dont know) and then reinstall graphics drivers. If that doesnt work a clean install of windows usually fixes things. 

CPU: INTEL Core i7 4790k @ 4.7Ghz - Cooling: NZXT Kraken X61 - Mobo: Gigabyte Z97X SLI - RAM: 16GB G.Skill Ares 2400mhz - GPU: AMD Sapphire Nitro R9 Fury 4G - Case: Phanteks P350X - PSU: EVGA 750GQ - Storage: WD Black 1TB - Fans: 2x Noctua NF-P14s (Push) / 2x Corsair AF140 (Pull) / 3x Corsair AF120 (Exhaust) - Keyboard: Corsair K70 Cherry MX Red - Mouse: Razer Deathadder Chroma

Bit of an AMD fan I suppose. I don't bias my replies to anything however, I just prefer AMD and their products. Buy whatever the H*CK you want. 

---QUOTE ME OR I WILL LIKELY NOT REPLY---

This sounds like crappy internet. If it happens in relation to your proximity to other players I believe it's your game client suddenly receiving information about those other players. I think it has something to do with their anti-walling fix and the server withholds data until right before and engagement. So with that I am not sure you are going the right direction with GPU tweaks. I have read of a few instances where people experienced it (and some used it to their advantage since they could tell an enemy was close without having seen them) so I would explore your internet connection versus your hardware.

But if you want to continue to tweak your GPU I would recommend Nivida Profile Inspector and using it to tweak your GPU settings for csgo.

AMD Ryzen 5800XFractal Design S36 360 AIO w/6 Corsair SP120L fans  |  Asus Crosshair VII WiFi X470  |  G.SKILL TridentZ 4400CL19 2x8GB @ 3800MHz 14-14-14-14-30  |  EVGA 3080 FTW3 Hybrid  |  Samsung 970 EVO M.2 NVMe 500GB - Boot Drive  |  Samsung 850 EVO SSD 1TB - Game Drive  |  Seagate 1TB HDD - Media Drive  |  EVGA 650 G3 PSU | Thermaltake Core P3 Case 

Hello! I  have done a clean windows install,used DDU multiple times before.My internet is ok. 17-1.2. Enough for CSGO.I have tried the nvidia inspector. Still its sh!t.

@Crunchy Dragon

@JDE

Have you tried resetting your BIOS settings to default?

Tried the card in a different PC?

Tried different card on your PC? 

Unfortunately this is a slow process of elimination and you have to test a range of scenarios to at least isolate the issue to a specific piece of hardware. 

"Have you tried resetting your BIOS settings to default?" 

Yes

"Tried the card in a different PC?"

Cant do that!

Cant do that as well!

29 minutes ago, GrandeKiD said:

"Have you tried resetting your BIOS settings to default?" 

Yes

"Tried the card in a different PC?"

Cant do that!

Cant do that as well!

Here is what you need to do:

- run a benchmark with either CAM or MSI afterburner running. Capture your GPU utilization, FPS, and CPU usage (if you can show ram usage great)

- are you able to get more/better ram? Run identical sticks in dual channel maybe?

post the results here. I wonder about a few things:

- is your cpu utilization hitting 100%? Hence the stutter?

- is your ram utilization complete with nothing to spare?

- is anything getting too hot?

AMD Ryzen 3950x under a Noctua D15S, 32 Gb G Skill FlareX 3200 DDR4 running at 3200 CL14, Gigabyte Aorus Pro 570 Wifi, Gigabyte 2070 Super hooked to a Dell U2718Q 4k HDR monitor & an Acer 1440p 144hz IPS panel of some kind, an Inland 1 TB M.2 PCIE 4 main drive, a Samsung NVME M.2 250Gb, WD Blue 500Gb  and 1 TB SSDs, Corsair RMX750, Rainbows and butterflies...

"is your cpu utilization hitting 100%? Hence the stutter?"

-Yes, most of the times.Yes it does

" is your ram utilization complete with nothing to spare?"

-Nop!

" is anything getting too hot?"

-No.45-50C max.Both CPU AND GPU

If you haven't already, uninstall GeForce Experience and all of the Nvidia 3D Vision related drivers. It fixed 300FPS feeling like 60FPS for me, might work for you, might not.

1 hour ago, GrandeKiD said:

"is your cpu utilization hitting 100%? Hence the stutter?"

-Yes, most of the times.Yes it does

" is your ram utilization complete with nothing to spare?"

-Nop!

" is anything getting too hot?"

-No.45-50C max.Both CPU AND GPU

Crank up your settings. Your GPU is getting bottlenecked by your CPU. Cranking high FPS requires a strong CPU. If your CPU can’t keep up, things will stutter. If this is recent, it may be related to software optimization.

btw what kind of monitor do you have? Is it capable of displaying those extra frames beyond 60?

AMD Ryzen 3950x under a Noctua D15S, 32 Gb G Skill FlareX 3200 DDR4 running at 3200 CL14, Gigabyte Aorus Pro 570 Wifi, Gigabyte 2070 Super hooked to a Dell U2718Q 4k HDR monitor & an Acer 1440p 144hz IPS panel of some kind, an Inland 1 TB M.2 PCIE 4 main drive, a Samsung NVME M.2 250Gb, WD Blue 500Gb  and 1 TB SSDs, Corsair RMX750, Rainbows and butterflies...

23 hours ago, GrandeKiD said:

Hello! I  have done a clean windows install,used DDU multiple times before.My internet is ok. 17-1.2. Enough for CSGO.I have tried the nvidia inspector. Still its sh!t.

@Crunchy Dragon

@JDE

Unfortunately it may not be a bandwidth problem. That is what I meant by shit. There may be other things involved. Perhaps test the jitter on your internet connection to get a better representation of the quality of your connection. 

I think you will find some useful tips if you do Google your problem, but in relation to your internet and not your hardware. I had similar problems before I upgraded to fiber and now I do not.

AMD Ryzen 5800XFractal Design S36 360 AIO w/6 Corsair SP120L fans  |  Asus Crosshair VII WiFi X470  |  G.SKILL TridentZ 4400CL19 2x8GB @ 3800MHz 14-14-14-14-30  |  EVGA 3080 FTW3 Hybrid  |  Samsung 970 EVO M.2 NVMe 500GB - Boot Drive  |  Samsung 850 EVO SSD 1TB - Game Drive  |  Seagate 1TB HDD - Media Drive  |  EVGA 650 G3 PSU | Thermaltake Core P3 Case 

49 minutes ago, nick name said:

Unfortunately it may not be a bandwidth problem. That is what I meant by shit. There may be other things involved. Perhaps test the jitter on your internet connection to get a better representation of the quality of your connection. 

I think you will find some useful tips if you do Google your problem, but in relation to your internet and not your hardware. I had similar problems before I upgraded to fiber and now I do not.

Indeed if it is just specific to CSGO, it may be related to latency spikes.

However, to rule out a CPU bottleneck, bump up your settings. Your monitor is only capable of up to 75Hz (maybe a smidge more if you OC it), there is no point in aiming for > 100FPS. if you offload the CPU by increasing GFX settings and things persist, it may indeed be your connection. can you move your PC to a friends house?

Upload a video showing us the symptoms?

hinestly I’m leaning towards crap internet connection especially if you’re connected via WiFi. But the description does t quite make sense

Why would be the connection? I tried 3 different internet connections and its still the same boys. @RyzenDoctor Do you mean i increase my graphics settings?

3 hours ago, Jay Deah said:

Forget that settings increase nonsense. Just show us what’s happening so you can more effectively communicate your issue

Aggressive much Jay?

i do agree though, a video with CAM or MSI afterburner overlay would be great

Is anything similar happening in other games?

Did you try the second PCIe lane on your mobo?

If you havent already try out another mointor (or TV or something) so we can know if the monitor might be a part of the problem.

Laptop - Omen 15

i5-7300HQ, GTX 1060 maxQ 6gb, 120hz Panel, 16GB DDR4 Ram @2400hz

Blue Box
i5 - 3350p, R9 Nano Fury 4GB HBM, 8gb DDR3 Ram @1600hz

I dont think the monitor is the problem,since i did not have that issue before. I can not switch to an other PCI lane since i only have 1 for the GPU.It happens on CS1.6 as well which i find really stupid. I will try to record my problem with my phone.If i record it with OBS i have to render it afterwards,so the issue will not be noticed.I dont think you will feel the stutter and the lag from a video.You cant really notice it. You have to feel it