Should I catch this SSD sale?

T.Vengeance
Go to solution Solved by WoodenMarker,

Main reason why I'm asking is I was wondering if this SSD isn't as good and therefore it's on sale to drive up the number of sales. 

It's a good ssd. 

http://www.canadacomputers.com/product_info.php?cPath=179_1229_1088&item_id=047472 (ADATA SX900 256GB)

Should I catch it or wait for a better price and/or a better ssd to go on sale? I currently just have a regular harddrive running on my system.

“The value of a college education is not the learning of many facts but the training of the mind to think”

That's a decent deal. Up to you.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

That's a decent deal. Up to you.

Main reason why I'm asking is I was wondering if this SSD isn't as good and therefore it's on sale to drive up the number of sales. 

“The value of a college education is not the learning of many facts but the training of the mind to think”

It's a good ssd. 

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

i have this SSD, adata is one of the 'official' (dont know the real name) makers and not one of the rebranders...

ITX Monster: CPU: I5 4690K GPU: MSI 970 4G Mobo: Asus Formula VI Impact RAM: Kingston 8 GB 1600MHz PSU: Corsair RM 650 SSD: Crucial MX100 512 GB HDD: laptop drive 1TB Keyboard: logitech G710+ Mouse: Steelseries Rival Monitor: LG IPS 23" Case: Corsair 250D Cooling: H100i

Mobile: Phone: Broken HTC One (M7) Totaly Broken OnePlus ONE Samsung S6 32GB  :wub:  Tablet: Google Nexus 7 2013 edition

This is a really good drive

Cpu: Intel i5- 4570 | Ram: Crucial DDR3 8GB | Video Card: Evega GTX 660 Ti 2GB Super Clocked

Monitor: Philips 24" | Keyboard: CM Storm Quickfire TK | Mouse: Logitech G700s |

Steam