Portable gaming system/tablet?

Phoenix7540

I'm looking for a portable, more casual gaming laptop/tablet capable of running not too high performance games, i currently own a lenovo with a gtx 960m. The problem is; i don't want to use said laptop off of a desk, i know it goes against what a laptop is meant for, but i don't want to cause heat issues due to dust buildup in the future because i really can't afford to replace it. On top of that being on a bed can be rather rough, constantly moving it around isn't really good for the casing and every once in a while you might trip over a wire potentially causing damage as well. In short; i don't want to move it around too much.

That's why i'm looking for a more portable option wether it be a laptop or tablet. Preferably without fans (so i dont have to worry about dust), just to play lower demanding games like TF2, CSGO or Skyrim. Just something to play on the couch in the living room or in your bed. I've looked into the surface pro, but on top of being quite expensive, I'm not sure if it can even run said games without overheating or FPS issues. I'd love to know if you got any alternative options, my budget is around $500 to 750, but if it costs more i'd like to know as well just to get all options available. If Nintendo can offer a $300 portable gaming console with the amount of performance i'm looking for, what can i get for potentially double the price? Really hope you can help, but thanks for reading either way.

I see an Nvidia Shield in your future

CPU: Core i9 12900K || CPU COOLER : Corsair H100i Pro XT || MOBO : ASUS Prime Z690 PLUS D4 || GPU: PowerColor RX 6800XT Red Dragon || RAM: 4x8GB Corsair Vengeance (3200) || SSDs: Samsung 970 Evo 250GB (Boot), Crucial P2 1TB, Crucial MX500 1TB (x2), Samsung 850 EVO 1TB || PSU: Corsair RM850 || CASE: Fractal Design Meshify C Mini || MONITOR: Acer Predator X34A (1440p 100hz), HP 27yh (1080p 60hz) || KEYBOARD: GameSir GK300 || MOUSE: Logitech G502 Hero || AUDIO: Bose QC35 II || CASE FANS : 2x Corsair ML140, 1x BeQuiet SilentWings 3 120 ||

LAPTOP: Dell XPS 15 7590

TABLET: iPad Pro

PHONE: Galaxy S9

She/they 

Thank you for the quick feedback!

I've been looking into streaming to a tablet, wouldn't that cause input lag? Perhaps a portable monitor could work, just create a makeshift laptop using a portable monitor through my laptop along with a keyboard and mouse. No dust issues, but not as portable as the streaming option either.

11 hours ago, Phoenix7540 said:

I've been looking into streaming to a tablet, wouldn't that cause input lag? Perhaps a portable monitor could work, just create a makeshift laptop using a portable monitor through my laptop along with a keyboard and mouse. No dust issues, but not as portable as the streaming option either.

If you're using Steam InHome Streaming or Geforce No it'll be fine

CPU: Core i9 12900K || CPU COOLER : Corsair H100i Pro XT || MOBO : ASUS Prime Z690 PLUS D4 || GPU: PowerColor RX 6800XT Red Dragon || RAM: 4x8GB Corsair Vengeance (3200) || SSDs: Samsung 970 Evo 250GB (Boot), Crucial P2 1TB, Crucial MX500 1TB (x2), Samsung 850 EVO 1TB || PSU: Corsair RM850 || CASE: Fractal Design Meshify C Mini || MONITOR: Acer Predator X34A (1440p 100hz), HP 27yh (1080p 60hz) || KEYBOARD: GameSir GK300 || MOUSE: Logitech G502 Hero || AUDIO: Bose QC35 II || CASE FANS : 2x Corsair ML140, 1x BeQuiet SilentWings 3 120 ||

LAPTOP: Dell XPS 15 7590

TABLET: iPad Pro

PHONE: Galaxy S9

She/they 

14 hours ago, Phoenix7540 said:

If we're talking about cloud gaming then it depends on your internet connection. But there will be some sort of lag, but it probably won't be unpleasant unless you play competitively. Ultimately if you're worried about dust, then why not tackle that problem instead of finding a new machine? A $50 DataVac will go a long way over trying to find a portable PC gaming system.

Both the shield portable and k1 are no longer available through any conventional means though both of them especially the portable seems to have everything i'm looking for. A new one is within my budget, but I've never used amazon before and i'm rather hesitant to invest most/all my money into a seller i've never heard of being the third party sellers of a new portable. Steam in home streaming could perhaps also work, just get a cheap laptop and stream to that, doesn't need power just windows OS.