Low-power Monitor

Schmarvin

So, I've got a dilemma on my hands. We are running a small booth at a business expo in a little over a week. Was just told I can't share power with the table/booth next to us. Nor can we use the outlets on the walls next to our booth. Why is this an issue? Here's why:

We are going to be running a small presentation on random/auto-play. The expo is expected to last 4-6 hours.  I have no battery banks that will last that long, nor any that have a 120v plugin. So, I'm looking in part for two things; One, a monitor that is 19 inches and LED with lower power consumption, and two, a battery bank that will last at least 4-6 hours for just the monitor.

The content will be streaming as a second monitor to my Surface Pro. My surface pro will last 8 hours on a charge. On top of that, I can charge my surface pro by my Anker battery bank with no issues.

Any ideas or suggestions on completing this task would be extremely helpful.

Not bad. I like my anker for my Surface Pro though. It's lasted over a year now.

I mean 15 inch wouldn't be too bad. Its just some rolling project pictures and showcases then a quick video.