iPod Classic 80Gb

Orc00

Hallo friends,

Today I have connected my iPod Classic 80Gb for the first time to my new PC (Windows 10). Specs are available in my profile. Every time when I connected my iPod, Windows will tell me that mt iPod needs to be formatted.

I don't wanna formatted, because then I will lose all of my media. I was once stupid enough to click on format when I plug my extren HD which had led me to lose all my file. The reason behind all was because my HD was formatted for mac.
When I made the switch for mac to Windows, I had forgotten to change the format of my HD.

This time I don't want to make the same mistake again. So I was wondering if ya'll have experience whit this kind things and what should I do to save my files?

You can buy software that will allow you to access an OSX hard drive on Windows (Paragon makes it) then copy it to your windows computer, format, and then copy back over.

***I am not responsible if you break it.

If the risco is to high, the I won't do it. The iPod Classic and my files on it are every importend to me i can't afford to lose one of them.

Hope there will be other way to fix this