drawing tablet nightmare!!!! plz help!!

Hi I'm having trouble with my new huion H610Pro drawing tablet there seems to be some kind of lag with the pen when i try to use it with paint tool sai i don't know if it's the pen or the computer i'm using or paint tool it self but I've tried adjusting the pen sensitivity and I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the drivers for the tablet but i'm still having this problem please help.

8 minutes ago, Nickinum said:

Hi I'm having trouble with my new huion H610Pro drawing tablet there seems to be some kind of lag with the pen when i try to use it with paint tool sai i don't know if it's the pen or the computer i'm using or paint tool it self but I've tried adjusting the pen sensitivity and I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the drivers for the tablet but i'm still having this problem please help.

My daughter has one of these and experience the same thing.  Update the drivers first.  If that doesn't help Reboot (unplug) the tablets and see if it fixes it.

i've tried that many times and it still doesn't work 

3 hours ago, TheGlenlivet said:

My daughter has one of these and experience the same thing.  Update the drivers first.  If that doesn't help Reboot (unplug) the tablets and see if it fixes it.

7 minutes ago, Nickinum said:

I don't know what to tell you then.  Sorry.  The driver update work for us.