Opinions on the razer kraken 7.1 ?

manlykeweaver465
9 hours ago, Tarun10 said:

Then yeah it is probably better you go for the Audio Technica M40X than a gaming headset unless you require that look or something. I guess those are some of the best sounding around unless you get a Sennheiser 5XX on sale on MassDrop though I don't think they will be worth it unless you listen to some music.

9 hours ago, Max_Settings said:

M40Xs aren’t even worth your time if you don’t get the pads. That is what makes them. Without they are super meh. I wouldn’t wait, get them right away.

thanks for your advice, i don't need any aesthetic headsets as that doesn't bother me, i do listen to a lot of music, whats your opinion on the audio technica ATH-M20x (the cheaper version) it costs £42, as i wouldn't mind saving a bit of money.

13 hours ago, manlykeweaver465 said:

thanks for your advice, i don't need any aesthetic headsets as that doesn't bother me, i do listen to a lot of music, whats your opinion on the audio technica ATH-M20x (the cheaper version) it costs £42, as i wouldn't mind saving a bit of money.

M20X, M30X, M50X, and M70X are terrible. Only good one is M40X. 

13 hours ago, manlykeweaver465 said:

It is pretty good I have heard about it from a few friends but as @Max_Settings says they are really good especially for that price.

8 hours ago, Max_Settings said:

M20X, M30X, M50X, and M70X are terrible. Only good one is M0X. 

Terrible as in poor audio quality or is it comfort or value for money???

Though I would share my opinion on the Kraken 7.1 v2. Got some used ones for cheap just to test, sold them 2 hours later. Probably one of the worst sounding pairs of headphones I've ever listened to. There's only bass (and not even a controlled one, just bass all over the place).

The mic was good, though.

I'm sticking to my ATH-M50x which sound miles better in every department.